Lollonman

Aug 4, 2020
I need some advice from someone who's played the latest version.

I've played the game extensively befor the v4 was realeased, now I wanna explore the new content but from my understanding there are a lot of new random events that I guess you can only get after every specific dose you make the characters drink. Do I have to start another gameplay from scratch or can I just use cheats and experience all the new content?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I need some advice from someone who's played the latest version.

I've played the game extensively befor the v4 was realeased, now I wanna explore the new content but from my understanding there are a lot of new random events that I guess you can only get after every specific dose you make the characters drink. Do I have to start another gameplay from scratch or can I just use cheats and experience all the new content?
There are Dose Exclusive Events that happen. For example Penny if you make her the Office Whore, will have a few random events as you move about. Same with Dom John.

Home Events are a little different as they're not really random and only change what happens in a room. Like if you make her a whore, in the afternoons she'll be getting gangbanged instead of napping.

The Events are there to spice up the playthrough and not really necessary for progression.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Some bugs I noticed during gameplay.

I was going down to the loving mother route, but some random events still play as if the mother is unable to cum without MC.

Also, the combined event with ava and dakota in the living room, mentions that she makes dakota blowjob guests, but in the loving route, the mother never brings guests.

Small inconsistances, not a major problem, just givinga heads up.

blinds1d3

Jun 23, 2021
The better question is what is the final chapter number going to be as the longer westane makes the in-game dates the longer the coding will become to account for previous events in-game.

SissySara

May 30, 2019
The better question is what is the final chapter number going to be as the longer westane makes the in-game dates the longer the coding will become to account for previous events in-game.
Bold of you to assume the game will ever be completed. Ever since the John Updates, it seems like one step forward, two steps back each month.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Heck, I hope it doesn't end. There's a bunch of opportunities such as taking over headquarters, then expanding throughout the world. It could be really fun. I've really been enjoying this game.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I think my game is bugged, because even though i followed the steps to sell ava to the company, she doesnt change. After I give her a dose, I get an option the next day to dose her again. I did use the cooldown cheat so not sure if its connected. Anyone know the variable I need to change to trigger her ending?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I think my game is bugged, because even though i followed the steps to sell ava to the company, she doesnt change. After I give her a dose, I get an option the next day to dose her again. I did use the cooldown cheat so not sure if its connected. Anyone know the variable I need to change to trigger her ending?
Check the guide on the front page for dosages that are open for Ava, that has been closed off to rewrite

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Thats dumb, any idea why?
There was a reason, i don't remember it tho
What i do remember is that the "forced" paths were scraped when westane remade the family's serum paths and/or when he scrapped the "sex gameplay".

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'll quote what I said the other day on why Westane removed the forced content from the household

This but also with the fact that the rape had no long lasting effects that weren't completely overridden by using just 1 Doze. You could rape Ava until she stops responding to you and avoided you but soon as you Dosed her, it was like you never touched her. Westane looked at the system and thought about expanding it BUT that meant having to build a system that goes completely against the core system of Dosing people.

So he removed it because it couldn't be expanded well enough and it also it didn't really DO anything.

It's not coming back.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In any case the last choices are flawed, knowing there an hidden value as to the sister getting dom or sub with the player.
As to the msx choices, dont go with dog, the mom Would be wait since its a single bad choice.

Raping is a thing ATM, ive been able to do do until somme point. Guess its bases on both relation ans corruption value if its a rape or not.
Thing is they are several paths ans its "easy" to get on or not. Meaning enabling lasting effect included.
So far its still in progess so no telling if conclusion or modyfing setting will be an option.

Its quite a good game, TBS I guess.

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Noticed that the next public build will give you the option to start from Ch4, REALLY looking forward to that. Ch3 is so slow to grind your way through just to experiment with new content.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Your possibilities with Chanel are very straightforward. Whenever you visit her in the sales office, you can ask her whatever you want (befitting your current status), and she will happily oblige. If you have progressed far enough into the relationship with Tasha, you can call her in for the fun. Bear in mind that if you are caged or sissy, it will be you who gets to be in the middle of the spitroast, not Chanel.
So I saw this in the Wiki on the Chanel page. I tried the duo with Tasha while caged, but there was no spitroasting going on... Chanel doesn't have a dick. Nor did she have a strapon or anything. Did whoever wrote this wiki article just have it wrong, or did something change?

As an aside I would very much prefer to have Chanel keep her dick. ;)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes