diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
How do I trigger the Dakota/Jack scene in her dom route?
It’s a random event that can occur (theoretically) at any time in the main house menu on the weekend after you’ve dosed Dakota sufficiently. I’m not sure if there’s any actual difference, but I tend to have better luck getting random home events in the morning and late morning, though it’s still entirely luck on which one pops up. If you want to get it ASAP (and assuming you’ve dosed her enough times), you could just leave your room in the morning, and then use the back and forward buttons repeatedly. Every time you go back and forward again in this way to reenter the main house area, it forces a new roll on the event list (though one of the possibilities on that list is no event, so you won’t see an event every time you do this).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Dev Blog's up

-Elsa's already adventurous so whatever situation the house hold is dosed to be, Elsa will roll with it
-The entire event is triggered with a simple flag meaning you don't work and Dakota and Ava will remain at home
-Your interactions with Elsa will change depending on how you and her interact. Multiple playthroughs are encouraged
-Elsa won't move into the home BUT you will stay in contact with her
-After Thanksgiving, the story will move towards Christmas as the next major event
-Christmas is much smaller in scale BUT you'll have a very specialized 1-1 Event with a friend or Lover.
-Free Play is also coming fairly soon in 4.1
-Release Date is looking to be August 5th just so Westane has extra time to fix everything up

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Late to the party but a question for the Dev:
Will you still be using Dakota Skye or are there any plans to change the model?
See Westane's Dev Blog #127 – Less is More @ his website:
Explains his intentions and all that.

Reactions: Faceless0ne

inde202

Jul 10, 2021
Has anyone tried playing this without giving drugs to family members and colleagues I'm just wondering whether taking that option has its own path within the game, and if so how far it's possible to progress when going down that route.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Has anyone tried playing this without giving drugs to family members and colleagues I'm just wondering whether taking that option has its own path within the game, and if so how far it's possible to progress when going down that route.
I haven’t done that specifically, but I can tell you there isn’t much difference aside from missing the large majority of the sex scenes. You can date and have sex with Penny without drugging her, but most of her office scenes won’t be available. I onow you can have sex with Diana really early in her route, though I don’t remember if you need to have dosed her at least once. I don’t think any of the other major NPCs have sex scenes without dosing them at least once. Ah, no, there’s also a scene with Lauren if you go out with her on the weekend.

As for the story, you should be able to finish everything that’s been written without dosing any of your family/colleagues without a problem. Except one, of course, but that happens automatically in a story event, it isn’t an option. So it is possible, there just isn’t any reason to do so unless you wanna have a romantic monogamous relationship with Penny. Which doesn’t look any different from drugging her, for what it’s worth.

Tsuyoi

Sep 6, 2017
Cant for the life of me find where to enter cheats. On character creation page after customization there's an option of enable player portrait in text boxes, and immediately after is buttons to confirm information or go back.

Can't see any field for additional info.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Cant for the life of me find where to enter cheats. On character creation page after customization there's an option of enable player portrait in text boxes, and immediately after is buttons to confirm information or go back.

Can't see any field for additional info.
Say you have played the game before - not that it is your first time, when asked.
You will see this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Forgotted

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
hi just started to make my own HTML game do guys prefer POV or seeing there faces or don't care when it come to sex for the male in the screens
been awhile since i played this how much have change from last update.

Quest4Seccs

Mar 10, 2019
hi just started to make my own HTML game do guys prefer POV or seeing there faces or don't care when it come to sex for the male in the screens
been awhile since i played this how much have change from last update.
You would probably have better luck asking this question in a different thread, mate.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
To quote what I've said before:

"The rape had no long lasting effects that weren't completely overridden by using just 1 Doze. You could rape Ava until she stops responding to you and avoided you but soon as you Dosed her, it was like you never touched her. Westane looked at the system and thought about expanding it BUT that meant having to build a system that goes completely against the core system of Dosing people.

So he removed it because it couldn't be expanded well enough and it also it didn't really DO anything.

It's not coming back. "

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes