Dredger

Jul 1, 2018
To quote what I've said before:

"The rape had no long lasting effects that weren't completely overridden by using just 1 Doze. You could rape Ava until she stops responding to you and avoided you but soon as you Dosed her, it was like you never touched her. Westane looked at the system and thought about expanding it BUT that meant having to build a system that goes completely against the core system of Dosing people.

So he removed it because it couldn't be expanded well enough and it also it didn't really DO anything.

It's not coming back. "
Didn't do anything? It was hot and gave another incentive to go the dominant route.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
To quote what I've said before:

"The rape had no long lasting effects that weren't completely overridden by using just 1 Doze. You could rape Ava until she stops responding to you and avoided you but soon as you Dosed her, it was like you never touched her. Westane looked at the system and thought about expanding it BUT that meant having to build a system that goes completely against the core system of Dosing people.

So he removed it because it couldn't be expanded well enough and it also it didn't really DO anything.

It's not coming back. "
That shouldn't have been a big deal. The scenes could have been left in there, but it could have been create in such a way that it leads to a "bad end", leading to game over. So they could have stayed inside, for anyone who likes something like that. But dev wouldn't have had to go on with it. That would have turned into a quick little pleasure in between, if the player doesn't have a lot of time. Not every scene has to be turned into something bigger, less is often more.

But that's the way it is: sometimes devs make their work unnecessarily difficult ;)

Reactions: Dredger and menatv

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So is submitting to John the only route where the Protag gets controlled? I
It's certainly the most robust, game changing one.
Every other character has some Femdom related flavor based on how you interact with/dose them but John is the only one that changes anything fundamental about the game.
Arguably Sophie's "secret feminization route" is an exception as she can prevent you from removing chastity cages. To get that, you have to start her on her submissive route (make her suck your dick at first dose) and don't interact with Tasha before the company meeting at HQ. When Sophie tries to have sex with you in the room, and you're either wearing chastity or are a sissy, her "dominance" will return to her and things happen.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
It's kind of sad that the only routes that impose any actual restrictions on a submissive MC are both feminization-centric. Some variety would have been nice.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
It's kind of sad that the only routes that impose any actual restrictions on a submissive MC are both feminization-centric. Some variety would have been nice.
like beeing cuckolded by (Ava; Dakota, Penny, Diana, Sophia? in sub routes with BBC) yeah theat would give this game the last missing thrill... ^^ well isnt chris waiting for that?....... i wonder i wonder....

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there any info on when the next update is coming?
Soonish. Westane is putting the finishing touches on the orgy scene that happens at the end of The Thanksgiving Event. He's trying to push it for tonight but it might bleed into tomorrow since it's a lot of characters going off at once.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Quick update. The build is delayed until Tuesday as it seems the overall size of the Thanksgiving Event was more than Westane thought. He did put out a new DevBuild to showcase the orgy scene with Ava, Dakota, and Elsa though.

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
So, I played this a year or so ago and quit after MC ordered Penny to suck the janitor off, will there *ever* be an option to make her do idk, something else?

I downloaded it again to check if there was any options added to that scene, found out a big nope to that one.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So, I played this a year or so ago and quit after MC ordered Penny to suck the janitor off, will there *ever* be an option to make her do idk, something else?

I downloaded it again to check if there was any options added to that scene, found out a big nope to that one.
I'll ask Westane on the Discord after the next update comes out

Reactions: jiffk and gfdsf565

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I admit the scene with the janitor is the weakest in my opinion, and could be replaced.
I understand why it's done, but i'm pretty sure they're could be other way to prove this serum works by doing other things.
It would be even better if it could be related to your dominance level and/or femininity, you know.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
is there any content with "chris" the security agent? (always weird, funny and cool seeing/hearing my name as a character in any medium of a story lol) havent played in forever and i got 2 scenes with him last time i played, dont remember much and wondering if theres anything knew and how much? :)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I'm gonna go on a limb and say nobody's got the 4.0.3 backer release given that it hasn't been posted yet.

Reactions: atrix

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
not sure y this started happening today for me with any html5 browser game similar to the company but for some reason i started having trouble saving now im having trouble as i play the games, not sure whats gone wrong, some help fixing this would b very much appreciated :)

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
I'm gonna go on a limb and say nobody's got the 4.0.3 backer release given that it hasn't been posted yet.
honestly backer releases seemed to have halted in this game for a while. I would say that it was people with access wanting others to support it but in reality, I think they were so broken that the complaints made it not worth it.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes