qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
chris18
1 4.0.1 public was released in april, 2 - five month ago
2 dude, you hear something about printscreen, alt+printscreen? and bunch of utils for custom printscreening on any operating systems? nobody want look at terrible photos, even developer
3 anyway, your terrible printscreens useles (mostly) for developer, he need gamesave and info about what browser used for game, what game version\build was used before, if you load old saves, what event was when error happen
4 if problem with saving in any html game it mean, something wrong with your browser \ webstorage - google "How to enable, disable, or clear your browser's "Web Storage" cache" it's different on different OS and browsers

Phoenix258

Nov 25, 2017
not sure y this started happening today for me with any html5 browser game similar to the company but for some reason i started having trouble saving now im having trouble as i play the games, not sure whats gone wrong, some help fixing this would b very much appreciated :)
Most browsers have a max of 10mb local storage space per website. It treats all locally hosted html games as one-and-the-same. So you have just too many saves over too many games. You can either use another browser to play html games with, delete some saves on some older games, delete offline website data (this is a pain because it deletes far more) or use some form of browser cookie/localsave editor to remove localhost or twine save data (if you know what you're doing). Some browsers also allow you to edit config to enable a bigger save space.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanksgiving Event is finally released to the Public

Reactions: Reij

AlayaScyra

Nov 20, 2019
So getting this whenever I enter the game:
1629396586167.png
Using a chrome based browser if that helps (same browser I used for my older playthroughs)

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
The changelog says that MCS-X is unlocked on december 1st. Is there some other condition for that? I cannot use any vial on Ava or Dakota, even after that date.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
It wasn't bad but this game has been stagnant for years now. It really hit the lowest point with Johnathon (with literally zero Chanel content lol, wtf) and now I'm just wondering when it will end and I'll get my unsatisfying end slides where they list who we got pregnant

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there anyway to alter the dose option chossen in the game ? I thought I could just change it in the console but only the variable for the chosen option is created.
For instance if I chose coffee in the morning over kiss i get the coffee variarble but the kiss variable isn't created

I.e it creates the following line:
SugarCube.State.variables.mom.dosed.coffee=true

but
SugarCube.State.variables.mom.dosed.kiss

isn't created so i can't switch it true (and the coffee one to false)

Is there a way to add a variable like:
SugarCube.State.variables.mom.dosed.add(kiss)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The changelog says that MCS-X is unlocked on december 1st. Is there some other condition for that? I cannot use any vial on Ava or Dakota, even after that date.
Just keep playing through the days until you get a prompt for Penny's messy desk in the lab.

I didn't play this game for a long time.
So, Uhhhhh is sis route finished?
Nope. None of her routes are finished yet.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes