Max_Power

Nov 17, 2017
I remember in previous game versions intimate scenes had more options and you could ruin your relationship if you advanced too boldly. Ava would even stop bringing you coffee or something. Was this system axed? It was pretty fucking good.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
So I haven't been up to date with this game for a while, can someone fill me in on something? I thought the community created character for the Thanksgiving update was voted to be a Asian Trans character. I could swear there was even a vote as to who the actress would be. Why is the character now suddenly Elsa Jean?

Reactions: Monaco1933

Azaerus

Nov 6, 2018
So I haven't been up to date with this game for a while, can someone fill me in on something? I thought the community created character for the Thanksgiving update was voted to be a Asian Trans character. I could swear there was even a vote as to who the actress would be. Why is the character now suddenly Elsa Jean?
It was suppose to be. In-game dialogue referenced it prior to the change. Westane said it didn't feel right and was saving Miko for another introduction. The thanksgiving event is so underwhelming anyways. It breaks up the grind, but it feels like a big buildup to nothing. In the end you get to keep Elsa as a slave, but slave training is about as bland as wonderbread. Honestly he should have focused more on events and fleshing out content that existed right now. New system for sex and the like that he focused so hard on wasn't "better" than the old system. You lost some events too, such as rape and the like.

Westane keeps working on back-end stuff and forgetting what smut games are all about. Not an insult to the guy. Don't want him to burn out or anything, but he needs to kick it into gear with some content and variety. Really there's only 4 ways to play. Dom Guy, Dom Girl, Sissy guy, Sub Girl/Bimbo Girl. Theres not much variation between the Dom or Sub contents respectively, and that really needs to change. A lot of content just needs to be re-worked too, and made more logically consistent.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wrong. I dont play dom or sub routes, find bimbos disgusting and a sissy route is impossible with my female protagonist, i'm always on the loving routes...except for tasha, i wait until she gets a get rid of the dick route before i allow her to bring me more than coffee.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
So if you send Elsa to The Pit as a slave, you can interact with here there during this update? Haven't gotten far enough to see Elsa in the game as of yet. I probably should have just started with Chapter 4 and went from there...

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I will say I was disappointed that Dom Futa mom doesn't fuck Elsa in the foursome scene, haven't checked threesome variant yet.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
It was suppose to be. In-game dialogue referenced it prior to the change. Westane said it didn't feel right and was saving Miko for another introduction. The thanksgiving event is so underwhelming anyways. It breaks up the grind, but it feels like a big buildup to nothing. In the end you get to keep Elsa as a slave, but slave training is about as bland as wonderbread. Honestly he should have focused more on events and fleshing out content that existed right now. New system for sex and the like that he focused so hard on wasn't "better" than the old system. You lost some events too, such as rape and the like.

Westane keeps working on back-end stuff and forgetting what smut games are all about. Not an insult to the guy. Don't want him to burn out or anything, but he needs to kick it into gear with some content and variety. Really there's only 4 ways to play. Dom Guy, Dom Girl, Sissy guy, Sub Girl/Bimbo Girl. Theres not much variation between the Dom or Sub contents respectively, and that really needs to change. A lot of content just needs to be re-worked too, and made more logically consistent.
I for one would perfer the game to be a game and not something that started as a game then just gets railed into a patch work horror where the 1st part looks nothing like the other parts and all the interations just seem like 1 time stuff for the sake of adding smut.

such as with the new event with the cosin, you have little objections to kidnapping her and turing her into a mind broken slave but you still get reminded that the ones you live with could be targets and worrie about it

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Casual question out of nowhere . When do you upgrade that guide from arcwave ? in case its you who is doing that guide :) It looks really good and easier to understand

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I for one would perfer the game to be a game and not something that started as a game then just gets railed into a patch work horror where the 1st part looks nothing like the other parts and all the interations just seem like 1 time stuff for the sake of adding smut.

such as with the new event with the cosin, you have little objections to kidnapping her and turing her into a mind broken slave but you still get reminded that the ones you live with could be targets and worrie about it
Same here.

Spoiler me a bit, is the slave route the only one or is there a better way? I'd prefer to keep her, not to sell her.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Same here.

Spoiler me a bit, is the slave route the only one or is there a better way? I'd prefer to keep her, not to sell her.
Right now, The Pit is the only way to keep Elsa. Regardless whatever you do the Pit Slaves is up to you. They can stay the entire game with you or you can sell them. In the end the game won't suddenly take them away from you so you're given everything to make whatever decision you wish.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'll never understand why creators bother with these kind of stupid "events", just do a decent, coherent, story and then tack the other shit on later since hardly anyone cared for it anyway.
This has so much story left to tell and most of the dev time is spent reworking shit that no one really cared about in the first place.
The last thing anyone needs is another AW, its now a buggy, laggy, cobbled-together mess that just is never going to get finished and even if it did it'll be so un-fun to play through anyway.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmmm am i the only one who is satisfied with the story atm an wants more DRUGCONTENT!!!!! with John Tasha, Diana, Sophia Ava, Chris oh yes Chris!!!!! Dr Klein maybe the shopgirls? Penny oh yes please mistress Penny or Office slut Penny or Testssubject Penny...... well i love her domroute most because its soft and funny ^^ well with MS-X maybe things will get out of hand (as with Dakota)

Reactions: marridreg

Larsung

May 29, 2018
ah and yes drugging around may lead to an unwanted early end (JohnDom sees to get there or Sophias breaking out of Subroute too ^^)

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
Not really into the sub routes, but definitely want more drugging, kind of was the whole point of the game I thought and it feels like its taken kind of a back seat.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Not really into the sub routes, but definitely want more drugging, kind of was the whole point of the game I thought and it feels like its taken kind of a back seat.
Yes and waht many "readers" dont get, but the part i love is, that the more the MC drugs his suroundings the more he fucks up or it backfires ^^ its like Goethes "Zauberlehrling" the ghosts i called i cant get rid of them anymore......
Lol even if you are at JOHNDOM Saya gets to you and tells you in your dream you fucked up :) and you have one and only one choice.......

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hmmm am i the only one who is satisfied with the story atm an wants more DRUGCONTENT!!!!! with John Tasha, Diana, Sophia Ava, Chris oh yes Chris!!!!! Dr Klein maybe the shopgirls? Penny oh yes please mistress Penny or Office slut Penny or Testssubject Penny...... well i love her domroute most because its soft and funny ^^ well with MS-X maybe things will get out of hand (as with Dakota)
Yes, you are the only one ^^
Never played with john, never wanted tasha, never met chris and i would prefer to waste a bullet instead of expensive drugs on klein. Shopgirls? Hmm...maybe except for the pimping slut...or wait, her first, then sell her and free dakota from the whore network by destroying it. Also never had anything else then loveroutes for penny, dakota, mom, ...
Dom/sub stuff is nearly as annoying as mindless dolls and broken sluts...kinkshaming not intended, just my own point of view.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes