conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
love playing this game, recently looked through the pic folder and saw mom/ava office scenes how do you get them in game?

Purrbox

Apr 28, 2017
Greetings people. idk if the question as already be asked but is it possible to give more serum to Sophie and make her your slave ? I just need to know if its possible, not the way you can do it ^^

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Greetings people. idk if the question as already be asked but is it possible to give more serum to Sophie and make her your slave ? I just need to know if its possible, not the way you can do it ^^
No, not yet.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger Tasha to put on the chastity cage?
If your referring in to her putting on Chastity Device on Male MC than that's one of the random events that might trigger usually when you get to work in the morning and you know it will happen when she will ask you to come with her.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
If your referring in to her putting on Chastity Device on Male MC than that's one of the random events that might trigger usually when you get to work in the morning and you know it will happen when she will ask you to come with her.
As I understand it, that event will only activate after her event with the dildo is triggered. You have to respond to that event in a 'positive' way, otherwise the chasity event doesn't trigger.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Naw, just the latest version was removed. Most likely by the request of the dev. Sadface
Nope, the play online links for Alpha builds are only valid for a day or so, they're intended as temporary test builds.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to progress further than making out with Mom/Ava while watching TV? It seems like it would. Maybe it hasn't been added yet or maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
Is there a way to progress further than making out with Mom/Ava while watching TV? It seems like it would. Maybe it hasn't been added yet or maybe I'm just doing something wrong.
on mornings you dont dose her you can feel her up and at night you can go to her room and climb in bed

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes