Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Same way you cheat every Sugarcube/twine game.
hit F12, type SugarCube.State.active.variables, then use logic and reasoning to figure out what to change and get the results you want. I'd be more detailed, but everything there is fairly straightforward.
Don't play around with the date/day too much, as you can skip events and throw the game out of whack.
Thanks a lot!

speedy33

Aug 7, 2017
Question about random events - the only events firing for me (currently finishing chapter 2) are the ones with sister's panties and Penny at work... Is this supposed to happen? Do the other events happen only after chapter 2?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do you need to start the game from beginning to see the updates? I'm am not getting anything new

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Question about random events - the only events firing for me (currently finishing chapter 2) are the ones with sister's panties and Penny at work... Is this supposed to happen? Do the other events happen only after chapter 2?
Sounds like you have devmode enabled, which disables event randomization . Those two events are index 0 of their respective arrays.

Monaco1933

Apr 29, 2017
Is anyone else having a problem where the PennyxJohn scene runs from the very start of the game ,i.e. late morning first Monday in the lab, when trying to make serums with her?

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Is anyone else having a problem where the PennyxJohn scene runs from the very start of the game ,i.e. late morning first Monday in the lab, when trying to make serums with her?
yup, having the very same problem... it even keeps going if you turn John into Chanel, so Penny's new content is unaccessable

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
yup, having the very same problem... it even keeps going if you turn John into Chanel, so Penny's new content is unaccessable
By new content you mean her apartment?
Because I've increased her Love to 40+, and done a date and then she invited me over in the evening during a working day. Use the Changelog for reference

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Yep seems something is wrong since the john/penny shit happens from day 1

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yep seems something is wrong since the john/penny shit happens from day 1[
Yep seems something is wrong since the john/penny shit happens from day 1
The workaround is not to use Penny to help in the lab first action in the morning. Avoid that first step and the rest of the content works, but as soon as you trigger the Penny/John scene you get locked out again - even if you have already been to the apartment.

But a nice update. One thing I wouldn't mind though is having the impregnation random rather than instant on the first time!

Yemon

Sep 17, 2017
IIRC, in a much older version, you could get Sophie Dee in your harem if you worked a very specific set of circumstances in the first week. My recent attempts to initiate those interactions with her, in newer versions, have me believing that Westane removed that bit of code. :)

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks a lot!
Or use You can go in and very easily change money and stats for each character. Just takes a little searching first time around to find the right place as there's a lot of data there.

The reason I offer this as well as the option suggested to you is that I can never get the editor thing to work in the browser.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes