pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Will there ever be some basic hints on choices regarding Ava and Dakota? It's like you make one wrong choice and you go from having her ride you in the morning to you blowing her.
I realize some people like this. Well some of us are not into the one stop shop
Anything in January I didn't get the usual end game message but days still passing/skippable?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I KNOW that it has been said/voiced before, But
This Game REALLY Needs a Walk-thru.
The Do's & Don't's IF player wants to follow This Path (Dom John)
or Maybe Be owned by Ms Dee.
The Wiki is the BEST Help so far, but Not Really "user friendly".

I Use to play this Game back when it first started. IT was Fun;
I stopped playing when I couldn't get John transformed (at Penny's suggestion).
Last time I played MC, Ms Dee & Tasha had just returned from HQ visit. and Diana was re-instated to Record's office.
(things kinda got grindy again).

The Walk-thru CAN Be Very 'Generalized'; does NOT Have to be "Do This" Step by step.
For example;(from Wiki)
If want to follow Ms.Dee's path (Owned by) Player has to wait (until after HQ vist) to build "relationship" with Tasha.
IMPORTANT If Player/MC wants to avoid "Dom John" path; Keep your & Penny's Dominance High
or Not, If YOU Want to be his 'playtoy'. (I Actually HATE John! I Hate his attitude!)
But, at SOME point, It MIGHT BE Fun to Play the Bimbo path,..???

My Best Guess for playing would be Dose Penny 1st & 2nd; dose John 1st & 2nd; and dose Ms Dee.
(Can probably Dose Diana as well. No Real 'benefits' with her)
can Dose Tasha 1st or 2nd time as well, but do not focus of her yet (after Chptr 3)

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
hey, so after Penny gets controlled by John I cannot use serums on her, any way I can do that?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Westane made it in the design phase for Ava and Dakota. It accidently leaked and it won't be updated as he doesn't even have access to that Arweave page anymore.

Yup

Are you sure you didn't miss talking to Kagney again? As soon as you speak with Sophie, you're supposed to tell Kagney you're looking for someone. That's the final trigger.
i talked to Kagney then Sophie, then to Kagney again about 2 errks bevore Elsa arrived....

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Has anyone played Story mode vs. the old classic style? Is one better than the other for more sexy scenes? Or faster or slower than the other in progressing through said sex scenes?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Will there ever be some basic hints on choices regarding Ava and Dakota? It's like you make one wrong choice and you go from having her ride you in the morning to you blowing her.
I realize some people like this. Well some of us are not into the one stop shop
Westane might address this in the next year as the main concern is fleshing out and finishing content branches and Serum Endings.

I KNOW that it has been said/voiced before, But
This Game REALLY Needs a Walk-thru.
The Do's & Don't's IF player wants to follow This Path (Dom John)
or Maybe Be owned by Ms Dee.
The Wiki is the BEST Help so far, but Not Really "user friendly".

I Use to play this Game back when it first started. IT was Fun;
I stopped playing when I couldn't get John transformed (at Penny's suggestion).
Last time I played MC, Ms Dee & Tasha had just returned from HQ visit. and Diana was re-instated to Record's office.
(things kinda got grindy again).

The Walk-thru CAN Be Very 'Generalized'; does NOT Have to be "Do This" Step by step.
For example;(from Wiki)
If want to follow Ms.Dee's path (Owned by) Player has to wait (until after HQ vist) to build "relationship" with Tasha.
IMPORTANT If Player/MC wants to avoid "Dom John" path; Keep your & Penny's Dominance High
or Not, If YOU Want to be his 'playtoy'. (I Actually HATE John! I Hate his attitude!)
But, at SOME point, It MIGHT BE Fun to Play the Bimbo path,..???

My Best Guess for playing would be Dose Penny 1st & 2nd; dose John 1st & 2nd; and dose Ms Dee.
(Can probably Dose Diana as well. No Real 'benefits' with her)
can Dose Tasha 1st or 2nd time as well, but do not focus of her yet (after Chptr 3)
There's The Company wiki but again any walkthrough that comes up would have to be done by the community. Westane has even volunteered to talk about systems in length if someone writes one up but so far the only person that's come close is the creator of the wiki.

Reactions: SamHaim

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
I will say this though not keen on dom John ever since the forced Tasha thing... not shaming just don't really like that there is no choice.

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
Loved the Christmas scene. It's probably going to be fixed but I can apparently create an inifinite amount of Jag slaves now down in The Pit as once Jag is made a slave (or packs his bags) he's still there the next day driving you to work so can be enslaved with a serum again. I call 4.2 the 'Xmas Infinite Jag Slaves' patch. :cool:

Happy New Year!

infinite Jag Slaves.jpg

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
this game has made absolute zero progres this year :cry:
Two new characters (with cameos from a few others) and several extended events hardly amounts to absolute zero. But I get why one can form that impression; the game desperately needs those finishes to the main cast's paths that are supposedly on the docket for next year.
As long as those are missing (and they've been missing for a long time) it's hard to shake the impression that the game has moved backwards rather than forwards for the past few years.

I still haven't found the hat that's supposedly in the new update. There's the real scandal.

Oct 8, 2020
is the path with Sophie already fixed? where she is sub turns on you and makes you her Sissy?
I think that's only if you visit her while you have zero lust, a cage, or are a sissy. For more information look at the Owned by Mrs. Dee section on the .

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Why are the Enhancement drugs only useable by you? Why can't I make one like Genital Degenerator and use it on Tasha to get rid of her cock? Or if you are fans of the other way, use Genital Enhancement on say Penny? It is kind of useless and stupid to setup a bunch of drugs only to be usable on you.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes