Larsung

May 29, 2018
and please if you guys dont like tashas dick, then dont dose her you dont need to have all "girls" in your pocket...
i think shhe gives a good flavour to the whole setting!
what we need is Chris and his BBC still missing! i thought during Christmaslunch there would be some action but....

Reactions: he_found_you

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Tasha is cis female irl, but I personally don't give a rat's ass about this. Out of all the content that is available why would anyone who dislikes tranny/homo content care about it so much is the better question?
Im pretty sure that a good chunk of the hate is based on the fact that the character was not, then magically was out of nowhere after many months and releases. Plus we can completely transform john into a girl but the actual trans who wants to be a woman is locked down for .... reasons?

Supra61

Apr 7, 2018
error

Error: <<include>>: passage "Story-CH4-ChristmasDinner-undefined" does not exist<<include _pass>>

1641051124431.png

Larsung

May 29, 2018
if i play free game and want to get sissified by Sophie... HOW does this work or what to i have to do??

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Once her Serum Endings are finally in, I think Westane might explore other options. No promises though.
Since you seem to be in the know, Haseo, any chance you could find out whether Westane would consider dialing back the forced feminization? The dominant Ava futa route has it, Sophie’s turnaround route has it, John dom has it, and it seems really awkward in a game that specifically allows you to choose to disable forced transformations and otherwise gives even sub PCs total control over their appearance and gender identity. Not saying it needs to be removed, but it really ought to be optional, given the entire premise of the game, especially considering that there are so few options for subs right now that don’t ultimately lead there.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Since you seem to be in the know, Haseo, any chance you could find out whether Westane would consider dialing back the forced feminization? The dominant Ava futa route has it, Sophie’s turnaround route has it, John dom has it, and it seems really awkward in a game that specifically allows you to choose to disable forced transformations and otherwise gives even sub PCs total control over their appearance and gender identity. Not saying it needs to be removed, but it really ought to be optional, given the entire premise of the game, especially considering that there are so few options for subs right now that don’t ultimately lead there.
I can ask but I don't think he plans to change any content that's already written in. Manipulate it is a possibility but no actual hard changes.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i know this one, but in Freeplay i wont go to HQ!? or am i wrong???
I am sorry, I have not done the free-play version of the game, but I assume the steps you have to take to dose Sophie and everyone else are still the same. Perhaps someone else who has done the free-play can respond.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I can ask but I don't think he plans to change any content that's already written in. Manipulate it is a possibility but no actual hard changes.
Like I said, it doesn’t need to be changed, but it should be optional. There ought to be different subroutes for subs, the forced feminization is getting to be too pervasive. Considering the game is already built around the player having a customized wardrobe, gender identity, and sexual organ configuration, it’s not even like all that much outside of the initial feminization events need to be written differently for alternative subroutes.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
can't get the strange strapon, ash doesn't have it for sale
how do i get it?
Use the 'Guide' under the Extra: section on the OP (page 1). Follow one of the paths that includes the strap-on. Can only get it on certain paths. Hope that helps! :>)

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Im pretty sure that a good chunk of the hate is based on the fact that the character was not, then magically was out of nowhere after many months and releases. Plus we can completely transform john into a girl but the actual trans who wants to be a woman is locked down for .... reasons?
Sounds like westane fucked up hard on this then, by not full sending tasha now.

Reactions: Tyrranus

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
hmmm - Looks like this build is slightly broken. The display line/meter that says 'Male' etc (under the Arousal meter) is not changing on mine. This a known issue with a fix? Mine is stuck in the middle and on 'Male'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmmm - Looks like this build is slightly broken. The display line/meter that says 'Male' etc (under the Arousal meter) is not changing on mine. This a known issue with a fix? Mine is stuck in the middle and on 'Male'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol no thats correct ^^ left is male middle is trans and right is female ^^

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Agreed - problem is mine is not moving! The game even gave me the dream option to become a Sissy while being fully Male!
this is ALSO corret! there are 2 difrent path

1st sissy you get submissive but you dont get feminine...
2nd Trans you become more and more female (not feminized!!)

thats a bit different here compared to other games where sissy and feminization stick together.

give yourself huge melons change your genderidentity to female and maam, wear women cloth and underwear and your "meter" will race torwards female very fast ^^

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
this is ALSO corret! there are 2 difrent path

1st sissy you get submissive but you dont get feminine...
2nd Trans you become more and more female (not feminized!!)

thats a bit different here compared to other games where sissy and feminization stick together.

give yourself huge melons change your genderidentity to female and maam, wear women cloth and underwear and your "meter" will race torwards female very fast ^^
I will give it a try. Thanks. Been playing this game since it came out and it was not this way before. :>)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes