magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
Can Westane finnaly fix the bug with Ava? There is GIF error while playing by Female MC . After pussy licking perfoming by Ava in her room at night there is cumshot scene of Male MC

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I was looking through some of the pages here to see what is set for MCS-X, which I could not find much. I noticed that several people have stated about using MCS-3 on some women. So, I went back to check on the one I saw and noticed that my notebook does not state that I used MCS-3 on Dakota, nor has it been used on Mom (although I did use the cat collar on her). They are both having only been dosed with MCS-2. Yes, I do have a LOT of vials of 3 and now I have some X. The game is a new start from the beginning as of this build.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I was looking through some of the pages here to see what is set for MCS-X, which I could not find much. I noticed that several people have stated about using MCS-3 on some women. So, I went back to check on the one I saw and noticed that my notebook does not state that I used MCS-3 on Dakota, nor has it been used on Mom (although I did use the cat collar on her). They are both having only been dosed with MCS-2. Yes, I do have a LOT of vials of 3 and now I have some X. The game is a new start from the beginning as of this build.
MCX only works on Ava's Company Whore ending and Dogkota Ending but the content doesn't extend past that. In terms of MCS-3, it's still a WIP with all the serum endings coming out in the next few months.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere? I know that there's a wiki with some images however according to the website it's also out of date.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere? I know that there's a wiki with some images however according to the website it's also out of date.
read the answer to that very question on this page just scroll up several posts

Reactions: Satyr90

chrissi75

Apr 15, 2019
im neusten update heist es das man tasha mis dee oder chriss zu weinachten eimladen kann , aber es steht immer nur chriss zur auswahl ogwohl ich mich mit den fetten arch nie getrofen habe abermit mis dee beste freunde sind.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes