Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is there any content/scenes for the Chris character? I've played through a couple times but never really seen him do anything other than go out for drinks.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Is there any content/scenes for the Chris character? I've played through a couple times but never really seen him do anything other than go out for drinks.
one Kiss, thats it, yeah many out there are waiting for the company bbc to get to action ^^

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
"In terms of Tasha and her dick, Westane knows about the distaste people have for her. When Diana and Tasha get their Serum Routes Expanded in 2022."

Did Tasha Always have a dick? I cannot remember. I thought that when game was first released Tasha was a CIS female.
And what is the problem with Diana?? She is just a Closet Slut!
No. She was a girl originally. That's why model was used in first place...

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Am pretty sure that this had been discussed, but this stupid search ain't giving meaningful results...

So, would anyone be kind enough to share the guide to dose Elsa and/or have her hired after Thanksgiving?

Reactions: Forgotted

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Did they change the Thanksgiving orgy? I remember a few updates ago I could get Futa Ava to impregnate Elsa but now it seems like there's no combo for this to happen.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Am pretty sure that this had been discussed, but this stupid search ain't giving meaningful results...

So, would anyone be kind enough to share the guide to dose Elsa and/or have her hired after Thanksgiving?
Don't know if you CAN dose her, but to hire you have to talk to Kagney about her being overworked then to Ms Dee about help for her.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Don't know if you CAN dose her, but to hire you have to talk to Kagney about her being overworked then to Ms Dee about help for her.
Yes already did that (talk to Kagney -- talk to Sophie -- talk to Kagney again). But then at Elsa's departure, not only did I not see the "3rd option", but even the "send to slave" option disappeared as well, which is why I am asking for help here....

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know I felt bad that I can't buy Strapon for Loving Mom, so I used Sugarcube command and gave her one - didn't break anything but Elsa ended up spitroasted at some point. XD Shame I couldn't have Ava and Tasha together...

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

Hey there,
Did you ever get Elsa figured out?
I spoke Kagney, Sophie, Kagney

And
Had the options to let Elsa go or Call Sophie and have her taken in to the Company after the Thanksgiving week.

That's it for me so far, and this was on a clean install/new game.

So I was just wondering.

I've also had issues w having to dose people sometimes two or three times for the same options.
Like Penny 3 times to make the lab production more efficient. (On the other hand, I did use a cheat
this time to reduce the serum cool down time) So I may have broken the game....
But that was the only cheat.

Cheers

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey there,
Did you ever get Elsa figured out?
I spoke Kagney, Sophie, Kagney

And
Had the options to let Elsa go or Call Sophie and have her taken in to the Company after the Thanksgiving week.

That's it for me so far, and this was on a clean install/new game.

So I was just wondering.

I've also had issues w having to dose people sometimes two or three times for the same options.
Like Penny 3 times to make the lab production more efficient. (On the other hand, I did use a cheat
this time to reduce the serum cool down time) So I may have broken the game....
But that was the only cheat.

Cheers
I just replayed the game last week and was able to get Elsa working at The Company.

I:

1. Spoke to Kagney early on in November then did the Sophie>Kagney conversation
2. Simply played the Thanksgiving Event and made it so I spent every alone time I could with Elsa (Don't think it matters but it's what I did)
3. Asked her to join The Company

As an added note, I dosed Kagney three times with the only thing left I could do was giving her the BMB serum.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I just replayed the game last week and was able to get Elsa working at The Company.

I:

2. Simply played the Thanksgiving Event and made it so I spent every alone time I could with Elsa (Don't think it matters but it's what I did)

As an added note, I dosed Kagney three times with the only thing left I could do was giving her the BMB serum.
i had the same issue and the sollution was:
at the day Elsa is leaving you must be carefull to NOT START an action which goes over the leaving time of Elsa!!!!, the same happened to me at christmas Dinner twice where you MUST NOT!!! click the ???? at afternoon else you have an event till night and NO dinner ;-)

hope this helps

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

I:

Thanks muchly.

I went back to an 'older' save.
I haven't give the BMB serum (still haven't)

I had pretty much done what you suggested, I think including spending all time w her. This time through I changed a couple answers during the Thanksgiving part. Also, I think a few days had passed between my convo w Sophie and going back to Kagney. Again, not sure if that mattered. I think I've figured out that sometimes it matters for some and not others....lol who knows!

Now-On to Jag.

Much appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes