DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
I just replayed the game last week and was able to get Elsa working at The Company.

I:

1. Spoke to Kagney early on in November then did the Sophie>Kagney conversation
2. Simply played the Thanksgiving Event and made it so I spent every alone time I could with Elsa (Don't think it matters but it's what I did)
3. Asked her to join The Company

As an added note, I dosed Kagney three times with the only thing left I could do was giving her the BMB serum.
I did the same except that I did give BMB to Kagney... would that have been the difference?

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks muchly.

I went back to an 'older' save.
I haven't give the BMB serum (still haven't)

I had pretty much done what you suggested, I think including spending all time w her. This time through I changed a couple answers during the Thanksgiving part. Also, I think a few days had passed between my convo w Sophie and going back to Kagney. Again, not sure if that mattered. I think I've figured out that sometimes it matters for some and not others....lol who knows!

Now-On to Jag.

Much appreciated.
Hey do you happen to remember what reaction options you chose during the last day's shopping event with Elsa? Trying to control variables here :/

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Does Dom John route only have him corrupting the 3 women at work? Does he corrupt the girl at the front desk (Kagney, I think)? Does he go after any members of your family? Just curious about the extent of that route.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does Dom John route only have him corrupting the 3 women at work? Does he corrupt the girl at the front desk (Kagney, I think)? Does he go after any members of your family? Just curious about the extent of that route.
Not yet, I think, but planned eventually.

Reactions: Satyr90

ff1987

Apr 11, 2021
Trying to play this on an iPhone and I keep getting two error messages. I am not a donor so I am not entitled to anything but I figure you should know

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [tw-user-script-0]: Unexpected token '.'.

Error: <<btnLink>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Can't find variable: isString)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane is hosting a Community Event where users can submit one or many Random Events for The Company. Rules are in the link as well as the link for submitting Events.

Reactions: Forgotted

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Going to bump this again since F95 pushed this post a page back.

Westane is hosting a Community Event where users can submit one or many Random Events for The Company. Rules are in the link as well as the link for submitting Events.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hey do you happen to remember what reaction options you chose during the last day's shopping event with Elsa? Trying to control variables here :/
I'm so sorry for skipping over your post. I couldn't remember what choices I had as I'm up past Christmas now so I found an old save and quickly ran through October and November again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
wouldn t mind replacing dakota myself, not a big fan of hers but even more than that... buxom brunette mom and petite blonde daughter? sure its possible but not that likely.... more likely theres a busty brunette daughter. Which Id far more pleasing personally
I see where you're coming from and would normally fully agree but
I didn't know who any of these characters were before this game so am starting w a clean slate with them.

I understand Dakota doesn't look like her mom....heck maybe she looks like the mailman, lol
(come to think of it..my sister doesn't look like us either, maybe she looks like the mailman too.)

But I've really come to think she was the perfect choice being smaller, flat chested, short blond hair, and really younger like a little sister. The cousin and her share the same build characteristics so they could be family.

Of course, if they would have started with someone else, I'd prob be used to them by now too.

I didn't like Tasha at first but now like her and her character. I'm not into trans but I guess you could say she does a good job playing one??? or whatever..... I understand she's not one in real life, but I've never looked her up as I don't know her name so don't know anything about her.

Anyways.....

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Ok, another question or three.

I sent a txt message to Diane abt 3 days ago and haven't been able to text her since. It says Already Sent in big yellow letters.
I noticed this when I loaded an old save but it was a text to Dakota.
Just stays like this for days. I can text other people, though.

Also, with regards to Lauren in the Pit. I didn't give her the correct serums I don't suppose there is a way to change that?

And lastly, Jag is a never ending loop. I tried the money route, and the tfm route, but every day it starts over....kinda like the groundhog day movie..... Am I doing something wrong? Or is that just the end of the storyline so that's what it does.... and I just sold him, but he's still in the car in the mornings......

Thank you for any tips...

Cheers

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, another question or three.

I sent a txt message to Diane abt 3 days ago and haven't been able to text her since. It says Already Sent in big yellow letters.
I noticed this when I loaded an old save but it was a text to Dakota.
Just stays like this for days. I can text other people, though.

Also, with regards to Lauren in the Pit. I didn't give her the correct serums I don't suppose there is a way to change that?

And lastly, Jag is a never ending loop. I tried the money route, and the tfm route, but every day it starts over....kinda like the groundhog day movie..... Am I doing something wrong? Or is that just the end of the storyline so that's what it does.... and I just sold him, but he's still in the car in the mornings......

Thank you for any tips...

Cheers
I'll post the bugs on the bugs channel but I really have no idea how you broke the game unless you're editing the code in some way.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'll post the bugs on the bugs channel but I really have no idea how you broke the game unless you're editing the code in some way.
Thanks,
Sorry, I guess I should have first mentioned.
I'm using the free version, and I did use one of the cheats.
The one that changes the cooldown period for giving serums.

Other than that I haven't cheated.

Cheers

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
I'm so sorry for skipping over your post. I couldn't remember what choices I had as I'm up past Christmas now so I found an old save and quickly ran through October and November again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers.
Thanks a lot dude, and I probably know what went wrong with my playthrough... my MC was a complete sub sissy when Elsa was around and I never got to "went to living room with Elsa" part... ffs

Reactions: Forgotted
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes