menatv

Dec 6, 2019
If you're in the Dom John storyline, does he get invited to the family Xmas dinner (or does he invite himself as well?)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane is doing a Feedback survey so if you wish to voice your opinion, fill it out.

Also includes a spot on what you're looking to more with one choice being Serum Endings.

Reactions: menatv

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Westane is doing a Feedback survey so if you wish to voice your opinion, fill it out.

Also includes a spot on what you're looking to more with one choice being Serum Endings.
thx for linking that... felt more like he was feeling up his fans for his next project than how to develop this one going forward.
pity he didnt leave room to add some comments at the end

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Jag is gone in my game. When I started it up, there was an error, and now he's just gone.
Something to the effect of "I guess there's no Jag this morning" on the ride to work.
It says Failed to help Jag. I've no idea what I was supposed to help him with as there were
never any stories with/about him.

I've restarted a few times in the past, and don't mind doing it again but I just got Dakota and Ava where they are perfect
for me, love route. I forget which are the correct choices sometimes.

Thanksgiving storyline wasn't very good.

Still a really cool game, though.

Cheers

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
thx for linking that... felt more like he was feeling up his fans for his next project than how to develop this one going forward.

Made me wonder if it was a way to replace Dakota.
..............votes are in, we're going to replace her..........................

I sure hope not. I really like her in the game and I think it's really ignorant when folks ask about deleting her. Besides,
I think there's a storyline where you can get rid of her. She moves away or something.

It was suggested that some find it odd to fap to her now.
I guess it's not odd to fap to Penny, for example, when her looks and hair color change right in the middle of sex?
Dunno, maybe that's LED hair... lol

Cheers

Reactions: DTA316 and menatv

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Darn, just noticed they changed the Tasha scene where you catch her in her office in the morning.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
He had the same questions last year in terms of how to build a sequel and what it would look like. As far as I know he has no plans of completing The Company this year but 2023 is a big possibility. Regardless he still has a mountain of content to add before he even considers The Company complete.

Made me wonder if it was a way to replace Dakota.
..............votes are in, we're going to replace her..........................

I sure hope not. I really like her in the game and I think it's really ignorant when folks ask about deleting her. Besides,
I think there's a storyline where you can get rid of her. She moves away or something.

It was suggested that some find it odd to fap to her now.
I guess it's not odd to fap to Penny, for example, when her looks and hair color change right in the middle of sex?
Dunno, maybe that's LED hair... lol

Cheers
It's all analytics so nobody is getting replaced any time soon. Plus again, Westane plans to keep Dakota in no matter what because Dakota Skye's work is showcased the best in The Company and he doesn't want people forgetting who she was.

Reactions: Forgotted

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
wouldn t mind replacing dakota myself, not a big fan of hers but even more than that... buxom brunette mom and petite blonde daughter? sure its possible but not that likely.... more likely theres a busty brunette daughter. Which Id far more pleasing personally

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Jag is gone in my game. When I started it up, there was an error, and now he's just gone.
Something to the effect of "I guess there's no Jag this morning" on the ride to work.
It says Failed to help Jag. I've no idea what I was supposed to help him with as there were
never any stories with/about him.

I've restarted a few times in the past, and don't mind doing it again but I just got Dakota and Ava where they are perfect
for me, love route. I forget which are the correct choices sometimes.

Thanksgiving storyline wasn't very good.

Still a really cool game, though.

Cheers
happened to me once because i failed to persue the case after Jag one morning came to me... you have diffrent possibilities to solve it, the most easy way is go do Sophie, but also the most boring one ^^

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
happened to me once because i failed to persue the case after Jag one morning came to me... you have diffrent possibilities to solve it, the most easy way is go do Sophie, but also the most boring one ^^
Thanks Mate,
I appreciate it.

However, I've never had any interactions w Jag before. Never had a chance to.
Other than the good morning chat in the car.

Other than that, I love doing Sophie, she's such a looker! lol They use her in another game on here,
The Wife Trainer.

Thanks anyway,
Cheers

Think I'll just start over, again... lol I don't care, still fun

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone out of the loop on why people are iffy on Dakota Skye, it's because she died Summer 2021. Accidental fentanyl overdose

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes