DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Meanwhile, I think I'm having some problem with the "owned by Sophie" event chain. I was following the wiki and Sophie did visit me during the HQ tour, but this underlined part never occurred. Does anyone have any idea on this?

1642066558368.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Blog Post is out:

-Community Event still has a few more days for things to be submitted
-Bug fix incoming for the previous update
-Next update will be February and this will include the winning Events from the Writing Contest
-After February, Chapter 4 will wrap up and all the other things like turning Ava into a bride will finally start rolling in.

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019

Blog Post is out:

-Community Event still has a few more days for things to be submitted
-Bug fix incoming for the previous update
-Next update will be February and this will include the winning Events from the Writing Contest
-After February, Chapter 4 will wrap up and all the other things like turning Ava into a bride will finally start rolling in.
finally! hope the male cumshots with female MC scenes with Ava in her bedroom will be fixed, and there will be some lesbian GIFs

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope there will be some gay male on male events that will be added and also Chris and mc corruption and affection event will also be nice

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Guys I can't trigger Elsa company route. I talked to Kagney and Sophie but I couldn't stop Elsa from leaving. I'm not sure what am I doing wrong. Is there an important option that I should click or not click?
Edit: If you apologize to Elsa, you couldn't trigger the company route or the pit.

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Guys I can't trigger Elsa company route. I talked to Kagney and Sophie but I couldn't stop Elsa from leaving. I'm not sure what am I doing wrong. Is there an important option that I should click or not click?
Edit: If you apologize to Elsa, you couldn't trigger the company route or the pit.
Talk to Kagney about working too hard, talk to Sophie , talk to Kagney again. I'm not sure if you need to but I talked to Elsie every available time. Don't choose pass it off as a joke, (I'm not sure what the other option was) wait for her wait for her, should get the option to call Sophie and choose the option you want.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Don't apologize to Elsa during her prompt. I recently found out that's also a trigger

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Can you invite non-dosed John (neither the MC nor John have been dosed BUT you have given him blowjobs and have high friendliness) to the thanksgiving event?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
hey, so after Penny gets controlled by John I cannot use serums on her, any way I can do that?
Wiki Walk-thru said ONCE Penny Is on John 'Dom Path', She Can No Longer be dosed.
Or IF THAT Is what you want, Dose Penny, making her More "slutty"
(wiki tells you which choices to make at Penny's 1st & 2nd choice) then John Will Dom her.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am sorry, I have not done the free-play version of the game, but I assume the steps you have to take to dose Sophie and everyone else are still the same. Perhaps someone else who has done the free-play can respond.
(I am a Free-player too, as I am Not a Patreon Subbie player)
- I Play either Download version, or Online version.
In Chapter 3. I Do Not Think That You Have Choice/Option Not to Visit HQ.
The Whole purpose of Going to HQ IS Because of MC, I think.
- Sophie & Tanya are kinda 'just along for the ride'...

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
In the wiki, Mrs. Dee can turn you into a sissy. I haven't gotten it to work, but maybe give it a try?
Becoming the "Sissy" ; the MC would have to be in Male body?, Totally Submissive(?) and wear a chastity cage??
(was Not aware that Ella Hollywood was the Sissy. :love: She's a Sweetheart!
- the MC Cannot be Trans or Female?? (I Guess the Trans MC Could wear Chastity cage)
(*I Do Not 'Normally' play the Male Character. I usually stick to Trans :love: Natalie Mars, or female (??) Character)
and I Usually Play the Cheat where I 'prevent' MC from 'changing' forms.
and I Go 'out of my way' to remain Dom (to Stop John's Dom path)

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Becoming the "Sissy" ; the MC would have to be in Male body?, Totally Submissive(?) and wear a chastity cage??
(was Not aware that Ella Hollywood was the Sissy. :love: She's a Sweetheart!
- the MC Cannot be Trans or Female??
(*I Do Not 'Normally' play the Male Character. I usually stick to Trans :love: Natalie Mars, or female (??) Character)
and I Usually Play the Cheat where I 'prevent' MC from 'changing' forms.
and I Go 'out of my way' to remain Dom (to Stop John's Dom path)
You can transform into:

1. Male
2. Female
3. Trans
4. Bimbo

At at any time. Head to your Bathroom and just change pronouns as well as wear different clothing to switch to whatever you wish. Bimbo requires high lust/horny meter for multiple days to switch.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You can transform into:

1. Male
2. Female
3. Trans
4. Bimbo

At at any time. Head to your Bathroom and just change pronouns as well as wear different clothing to switch to whatever you wish. Bimbo requires high lust/horny meter for multiple days to switch.
Yes. I Know this. As I Said, I Prefer Trans of Female. Only Transform to Male when I Have to.
Most Importantly, Keeping My Dominance at 60% or Higher! (Unless I WANT to Be Submissive!!)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are all the guides and stuff out of date? What are the routes for Ava? If you go the corruption route, are the only 2 subroutes free use and futa?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes