sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
could someone do a proper walkthrough or better yet a walkthrough mod?
The game is seriously linear -- the plot is on rails. The only variations are around personal gender/sexual choices -- and they're pretty linear too albeit not necessarily immediately obvious wrt a couple of early dosing choices. The gender/sexual paths are very distinct (Dom vs sub, male vs sissy/female). Once you pick a path, there aren't many other choices.

That limits the desire to write a walkthrough (at least for me). There's really no strategy to deploy.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
The game is seriously linear -- the plot is on rails. The only variations are around personal gender/sexual choices -- and they're pretty linear too albeit not necessarily immediately obvious wrt a couple of early dosing choices. The gender/sexual paths are very distinct (Dom vs sub, male vs sissy/female). Once you pick a path, there aren't many other choices.

That limits the desire to write a walkthrough (at least for me). There's really no strategy to deploy.
Yeah, really the only decision tree is on the various dosing paths, but I think that's all covered on an existing fan-made wiki.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, really the only decision tree is on the various dosing paths, but I think that's all covered on an existing fan-made wiki.
A lot of things aren't covered in the wiki and I think the walkthrough they want is a clear layout of 'doing a with b at location c affects d, e, and f in Chapter 1, which in turn causes x, y, and z to change' in Chapter 4. Most games are linear and they still have walkthroughs, especially when everything in that linear path has so many variations to it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Random Event Contest is now up for voting. 141 ideas were submitted and 20 were chosen to be voted on.

Reactions: menatv

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Seems like not so good choices to me... No offense.
I mean, a few of those are Ava vs Dakota, being jealous or snarky to each other
and wanting to be the MCs favorite girl... So far in the game I haven't seen any of that as
they seem to get along with each other, including sex scenes w all three participating and don't
end up w jealousy or bad feelings.

The elevator scene, while super funny, goes against Sophie's managerial personality
at work as I can't imagine her letting people see her like that. On the other hand, if
she was hidden the entire time and when the doors open folks could only see the MC, that
might be different. Super funny, but still too far outside Sophie's normal persona. I know she
does that in the elevator once but that seems different and not as risky.

My goal for John is to transform him so personally those scenes wouldn't add to the game for me.
The carpool one just seems like a way to try to sneak a new character in, which doesn't seem likely at
the moment. Though, maybe they should bring in an older lady, 60 yrs old or older, could be some age
regressions then maybe....

Anywho....just misc ramblings....and no offense intended

Cheers All

Last edited:

cptDevyJons

Aug 30, 2021
If you're in Chapter 3 when she leaves, her stuff won't trigger until Chapter 4 when she comes back
in sandbox she don't leaving. But me to have same problem, waiting like 30-40 days, but after Tasha inject - 0 new events(
Dom Ms Dee broken too, on story/sandbox. She just don't use serum on MC, even trying just start at ACT3 as sissy and watch like 10+ events before our trip - still don't work:(

Reactions: Keldin

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
in sandbox she don't leaving. But me to have same problem, waiting like 30-40 days, but after Tasha inject - 0 new events(
Dom Ms Dee broken too, on story/sandbox. She just don't use serum on MC, even trying just start at ACT3 as sissy and watch like 10+ events before our trip - still don't work:(
I'll post this on the Discord Bug Reports to make sure it's looked at.

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
Not sure if things are going correctly or not. I'm playing the storyline, just money cheat in the beginning. First, Its Dec 14th no MSC X to craft, Johns been transformed, Ava and Dakota are max dosed. Second, Before the Thanksgiving event the webcam business was in full swing now the option is gone. Am I too impatient? Did I screw up?
Thanks in advance

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Not sure if things are going correctly or not. I'm playing the storyline, just money cheat in the beginning. First, Its Dec 14th no MSC X to craft, Johns been transformed, Ava and Dakota are max dosed. Second, Before the Thanksgiving event the webcam business was in full swing now the option is gone. Am I too impatient? Did I screw up?
Thanks in advance
MCX starts after Christmas so after the 29th of December.

And Webcam stuff should be a random event. Up to RNG during the weekend.

Reactions: Lurker485
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes