Five9

May 22, 2021
Is there no pregnancy solution at present? it alway says “ Since you're pregnant, you find yourself unable to transition into a gender without a proper womb. ”

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Is there no pregnancy solution at present? it alway says “ Since you're pregnant, you find yourself unable to transition into a gender without a proper womb. ”
Correct, if you get pregnant, you cannot change from being a woman for the rest of the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Correct, if you get pregnant, you cannot change from being a woman for the rest of the game.
So no birth or coathangers in this game?
Got to beleive there will be a pegnancy accelerator that will come into to play in a future update, can't have people trapped in one gender when the game is all about fluidity :unsure:

l100018587149

Oct 5, 2020
Error: <<btnLink>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: isString is not defined)<<btnLink "I am 18 or older, start the game" "Intro-FirstCheck">>

cptDevyJons

Aug 30, 2021
So, DOM Sophie work at anyone? Story/Freeplay.
Came as sissy 10-15 times to her. After just default sub at her condo, lick/ass option. HQ scene in 3 act - just sub wariant, like this is first time as sissy.
So, what i doing wrong? Jhon DOM not working only in Freeplay, but Sophie don't work at any(

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So, DOM Sophie work at anyone? Story/Freeplay.
Came as sissy 10-15 times to her. After just default sub at her condo, lick/ass option. HQ scene in 3 act - just sub wariant, like this is first time as sissy.
So, what i doing wrong? Jhon DOM not working only in Freeplay, but Sophie don't work at any(
Westane is fixing both. Should be ready by the next release.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
So what is Johns purpose? There isn't much there for him aside from turning him into a woman. Is there something I am missing with his content?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
So what is Johns purpose? There isn't much there for him aside from turning him into a woman. Is there something I am missing with his content?
You can turn him into a sub, or if you're submissive he'll REVERSE the first dosing and start a route of corrupting Penny then Tasha then Diana while the four train you as a sissy or a bitch before he finally turns you permanently into a female bimbo who occasionally shows up at your house to fuck you.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You can turn him into a sub, or if you're submissive he'll REVERSE the first dosing and start a route of corrupting Penny then Tasha then Diana while the four train you as a sissy or a bitch before he finally turns you permanently into a female bimbo who occasionally shows up at your house to fuck you.
Other than that - not a whole lot! :ROFLMAO: (y)

whynoteat

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone have a Dom John save with the Diana part triggered? Re did 2 playthroughs trying to get it and cant for the life of me.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone have a Dom John save with the Diana part triggered? Re did 2 playthroughs trying to get it and cant for the life of me.
Diana triggers after she returns to the Company.
When she gets whisked away to the HQ, it's not permanent. She comes back like early November or something.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i like it honestly, but it would be nice if they add a option to change image packs
They have a section in the Downloads section on their website that talks about Image Packs.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes