HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Update by Westane:

-Next update will finally end Chapter 4 and will end on a cliffhanger
-Soon as you complete Chapter 4, you're dumped into Free Mode which is why it needed to be developed when it did
-A large assortment of bugs will be addressed but the two winning Random Events from the contest will also be added
-New media will also be added and old gifs will be swapped out
-Update drops February 24th

After Update 4.3 releases, Ava's Serum Endings will be done.
-Her Dom oriented Serum Endings will be finished first followed by Ava's Lovers Route the following update.
-Broken Home (sub), Ava's Bride (dom), Mommy Bride (possible dom), Tightest Family (mutual), and Maniacal Matriarch (dom) endings for Ava will be updated.
-Expect every Random Event, Event, and Talk conversations updated to fit the completed Ava Dom Serum net.

-Westane is also changing the Banner for The Company. New artist he found that fits in line for his vision of the game.
-Expect new art in the coming weeks

Last edited:

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Will there be a final guide for this entire game on all possible routes and/or guides, or are u going to just let someone else do it. Also, I keep getting difficulty regarding the Dakota webcam part since I am unsure on when or where to start. (ie if how far i should dose or not). I only ever make it as far as knowing of the webcam

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Will there be a final guide for this entire game on all possible routes and/or guides, or are u going to just let someone else do it. Also, I keep getting difficulty regarding the Dakota webcam part since I am unsure on when or where to start. (ie if how far i should dose or not). I only ever make it as far as knowing of the webcam
Considering the wiki is fan made, likely let someone make else.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
This is mostly out of curiosity, but does anyone know when was the last update for the wiki?
It's been awhile... but it is still valid (the Wiki). The Mrs Dee stuff is current for sure, most of the femdom/sissy content is pretty new - story wise. Sure it's been months, but updates take some time for this one.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Does anyone here know how to achieve the Dakota puppy life MCS-x serum path? I am trying to see all possible scenes I can but I keep getting only the other 2 serum paths. Also, is the penny serum tree completely done or is westane still have some other ending planned?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone here know how to achieve the Dakota puppy life MCS-x serum path? I am trying to see all possible scenes I can but I keep getting only the other 2 serum paths. Also, is the penny serum tree completely done or is westane still have some other ending planned?
You have to get Dakota to have sex with you and that should trigger the turn Dakota Into a Bitch Dose but most of that stuff is still WIP.

And no, Penny got a lot of Dose Routes that benefit Serum creation but Westane said during the AMA, he does plan to edit her stuff so it's sexier and less "Workload" related. Plus her endings still need to be added as well.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It was temporarily removed. Right now Lover is the only option, but you can access all the content that it activated in the debug menu.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes