Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sure seems like a lot of things have been removed. I can't think of too many atm but folks bring them up on here
every so often like the puppy life that I'd never heard of. There was also some rough stuff with Ava and Dakota, I think, that has been removed.
Not sure what else.

Cheers..

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Sure seems like a lot of things have been removed. I can't think of too many atm but folks bring them up on here
every so often like the puppy life that I'd never heard of. There was also some rough stuff with Ava and Dakota, I think, that has been removed.
Not sure what else.

Cheers..
Those are pretty much the main things. The MCSX endings for Dakota were removed because they were originally sort of jokey bad ends, and Westane decided he wanted to do major reworks on them after he finished Dakota and Ava’s routes, which is understandable, I suppose, though at the same time he could have left it in until the reworks were actually ready. There was also some noncon for Ava and Dakota that got removed when Westane dumped the energy system, but that was super simplistic and didn’t go anywhere. The rationale for dumping it entirely seems to have been that the whole point of the game is to bend consent with mind-altering chemicals, not go against it outright, which I suppose is justified. It’s not like the content that was there was even any good as noncon goes.

Beyond those, there’s a couple other things. The energy system got removed because it was a horrible slog of a grind. The worst loss is probably Diana’s scenes that originally used the energy system, since they were a lot better than the ones that replaced them. And of course the first thing that got removed was Tasha’s pussy, but that’s just a preference thing, I guess.

Reactions: Forgotted

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Those are pretty much the main things. The MCSX endings for Dakota were removed because they were originally sort of jokey bad ends, and Westane decided he wanted to do major reworks on them after he finished Dakota and Ava’s routes, which is understandable, I suppose, though at the same time he could have left it in until the reworks were actually ready. There was also some noncon for Ava and Dakota that got removed when Westane dumped the energy system, but that was super simplistic and didn’t go anywhere. The rationale for dumping it entirely seems to have been that the whole point of the game is to bend consent with mind-altering chemicals, not go against it outright, which I suppose is justified. It’s not like the content that was there was even any good as noncon goes.

Beyond those, there’s a couple other things. The energy system got removed because it was a horrible slog of a grind. The worst loss is probably Diana’s scenes that originally used the energy system, since they were a lot better than the ones that replaced them. And of course the first thing that got removed was Tasha’s pussy, but that’s just a preference thing, I guess.
I see thank u for the info. I was mostly confused on a lot of thing in the wiki.

It was temporarily removed. Right now Lover is the only option, but you can access all the content that it activated in the debug menu.
Thank you for the info

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I tried playing more of this recently (after hearing of it being to the last chapter). Is the club pearl only accessible through the dom john route or is there another way.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Those are pretty much the main things.
Thanks for the great response. I hadn't heard of a couple of those things, or at least don't remember them. I came onboard just before he took out the stuff w Ava and Dakota. I hadn't even heard of the energy system.

I guess I kinda agree/disagree with some of those things which certainly doesn't matter much since it's not my game, lol

I tell ya though... I'm almost a prisoner at home now,
that Ava is just too much woman for me now so I have to keep my bedroom door locked!, lol
(I still enjoy her though)

Cheers

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the great response. I hadn't heard of a couple of those things, or at least don't remember them. I came onboard just before he took out the stuff w Ava and Dakota. I hadn't even heard of the energy system.

I guess I kinda agree/disagree with some of those things which certainly doesn't matter much since it's not my game, lol

I tell ya though... I'm almost a prisoner at home now,
that Ava is just too much woman for me now so I have to keep my bedroom door locked!, lol
(I still enjoy her though)

Cheers
Don't give her the 'special' dildo or get her too worked up - she will just pick the lock!
She can be pretty feisty... hehe :p

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

SissySara

May 30, 2019
Not sure what else.

Cheers..
Yep, I used to love the game a couple years back, but it's currently a victim of it's own success. =(

Reactions: dmmt and BJon89

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How many of ava's endings are ready? wiki are outdated.
None. 5.0 is the first update to add endings which will release in April. 5.0 will add all her Dom oriented content (Futa Mom, Dommy Mommy, Ava's Bride, and Broken Household).

5.1 will then release afterwards which adds all her Lover's oriented content (Ava Bride, Fuck Family, Mommy Maid, and Cat Mom) endings

Reactions: wulfhaz

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Yep, I used to love the game a couple years back, but it's currently a victim of it's own success. =(

Agreed. The entire beginning has changed, re your familial interactions. Use to be, you could be a half-decent sort OR, you could be a belligerent arse and rape your family into submission. Made for some interesting interactions. Now? The arse route seems to have disappeared entirely, if you discount that you use mind altering drugs to bang every female you encounter.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Agreed. The entire beginning has changed, re your familial interactions. Use to be, you could be a half-decent sort OR, you could be a belligerent arse and rape your family into submission. Made for some interesting interactions. Now? The arse route seems to have disappeared entirely, if you discount that you use mind altering drugs to bang every female you encounter.
To be fair, noncon really doesn't make any sense in a game where the core premise is "you invented a magic drug that bends people to your will." The rape stuff was back when Westane's vision was a bit too... ambitious?
Like seriously, trying to juggle relationship status alongside dominance and corruption AND writing scenes to reflect all of that? It was a cool idea. But that adds so much complexity to a game that's already a pain in the ass to make.
Should there be a rapey serum path where they learn to just accept being your unwilling fuckpuppet? Maybe that's an idea. But there's plenty of serum paths for everyone already and it's easier to just go the "make them cockthirsty whores or make them insurmountable doms" route and 90% of people will be satisfied.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Perhaps qwsaq, but the rapey familial interactions really fit in a twisted way with the MCs whole persona. He develops this wonder drug that turns women into willing "servants", but he has 2 women he lives with whom he cant touch. The sister, who will run him out of her room if she catches him peeking into it, and the mother who speaks sweetly but just walks into his room giving him no privacy at all. It all fit. This new drugs for everyone...led to an uninstall.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Perhaps qwsaq, but the rapey familial interactions really fit in a twisted way with the MCs whole persona.
Not really.
In fact they go against the MC's persona, for reasons you yourself provide.

He develops this wonder drug that turns women into willing "servants"
Not "servants", (with the exception of the CMD formula codeveloped with Penny), but brings their unconscious/hidden desires/fantasies to the forefront, and making them inclined to indulge them. In the case of Penny, it opens the possibility for her to be a fully submissive and almost literal servant within work.

but he has 2 women he lives with whom he cant touch.
Except for using them as test subjects, of course... Then the MC gets to touch and be touched by them.
Win-win for the MC.

The sister, who will run him out of her room if she catches him peeking into it, and the mother who speaks sweetly but just walks into his room giving him no privacy at all. It all fit. This new drugs for everyone...led to an uninstall.
It might have lead to an "uninstall" for you, but it fits far better thematically with both the overall game and the MC and their work for the company.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Based on something Westane said on Discord, "Forced" scenes might be making a return. He's figured how to have it feel as an extension of feeling Dom (And also get forced yourself which increases Sub Score)

Quick Edit:
I have no idea when these implementations will be added. This update in 2 weeks is for Chapter 4 Finale and a lot of things and the update that follows is for Ava's Dom Serum Endings.

Reactions: BJon89 and menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I'd like the forced scenes to come back. Or at least make them selectable at the beginning of the game. And I like the possible addition of it being forced on the MC as well. Since I usually play with a dom Ava and/or a dom Dakota.

Thanks for the Westane update.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think I agree that I'd like to see the non-consensual stuff come back.
Seems like I enjoyed that part but it's been awhile.

Still, though, you have a mom that you force sex on and that's bad but
you buy a slave, stick them in a cell, and force sex on them and that's different?
Whether or not you give them serum.
Or maybe even that boss lady that came down to close the lab down and the MC gave her 1 shot against her will but it immediately transformed her, sort of....

Also the MC prostitution stuff seems a bit out of place, unless it's going to be developed to where the MC injects and kidnaps people as new slaves?

Sounds like I'm complaining? I'm not, I promise.
Still just musing. I still like the game and wish I could go back and play it for
the first time again.

Again.. A BIG THANKS to HaseoOfDeath for all the updates and help!
Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So also, I'm playing 4.2 public.

It's been acting strange, but I wasn't sure if that was just because I'm at the end of current content or what. I hadn't noticed it acting funny in the past or with my other tries at this game.

I just transformed into the tranny. It took about 6-8 weeks. I'm on normal speed transformations. That's the first time I've transformed into a trans. Usually it's just to a girl and back, I think.

Jag has been in the car now for the past couple months or so. I've given him the tfm1, but the next morning he's still in the car and I give it to him again...
Jag is also down in the pit. I've performed surgeries on him, given him lots of drugs and so forth. Had sex w him but ended up 2 guys having sex. I have given at least a couple tfm shots, bmb, and so forth. It says he has a vagina, I had his dick cut off, but still .......

I dunno, not a big deal cuz I can always start over. But it's acting sort of groundhog dayish...

Other things are normalish. Still able to make serums, sell them, and other stuff. Just now up to a million dollars. Date is now into March.

Just acting strange....even for this game, lol

Thanks Cheers

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes