shadowic

May 24, 2020
Update on the Discord situation:

TLDR: westane's account is still compromised, they made a new server (link at the bottom of the post)

Reactions: Zephea

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Update on the Discord situation:

TLDR: westane's account is still compromised, they made a new server (link at the bottom of the post)
“Update 4.3 is still dropping on February 24th!” Excellent

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Reactions: Larsung

Aug 13, 2017
What happened to Discord server of game?
I don't go there that often, but now I only see the "verification" channel there without any instructions

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
What happened to Discord server of game?
I don't go there that often, but now I only see the "verification" channel there without any instructions
Westane's account got hacked and the hacker nuked the server. There's a new one with link on Patreon.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
and anybody already played the new update is it good?
It's pretty good. The 2 winning contest scenes are in it but I'm a bit indifferent towards them.

Chapter 4 has a good ending
A shit ton of new media was added so that helps because a lot of old gifs were grainy or just bad quality.
Westane fixed the Christmas Event, Dom Sophie, and a few other things so that makes seeing certain scenes easier.

All in all it was a good update but the next one is the big one as it has Ava's Dom oriented Serum Endings.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
why are you indifferent towards the new 2 winning scenes???
I don't play as a Sub character. Never really appealed to me (But I do like Dom John mainly for the NTR aspects). I did play through the scenes and they're good from a content aspect, but not really for those that don't like to be Dommed.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What was broken before?
How she calls you or at least how the MC is perceived in her eyes. There were a few times where she would call you she if you were a he. I also think there was a broken variable that triggered a specific media from showing.

Either way it's now playing as Westane intended.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes