Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I imagine this has been lamented over enough, but do we have a general timetable on more Ava/family content?
Yeah, not like I haven't screwed that family up enough already,lol

A family reunion is going to be one hell of a wild show! lol

Cheers

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
From the comments and changelog it seems this update is mostly useful if you're playing the sub route? Is this so? Just wondering if there is a point to grabbing this update if you aren't playing a subby/sissy char.

AlayaScyra

Nov 20, 2019
Still getting that same error where the game says Error [passage done]: <<Stat Reset>>.....

tried the game on three different browsers including chrome and nothing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have to admit I still don't really see point of the slave training section in The Pit; can't intuit the point and outcome of the various training and serum options.

I guess I'll eventually have to find the patience to go through the html and work out the mechanics for myself, unless there's a guide somewhere I haven't spotted?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay, This may be kind Old, or whatever,...
- whenever I have played in the past (and recently) Julia has ALWAYS been kind of a Bitch!
She would Never "allow" MC to dose her. (always ignoring or discarding dosed tea)
- I recently saw where Julia Can be Bimbofied,...How?
(unless you are referring to after her capture, after the Halloween event, where she is taken to 'the Pit')

Or, Can Julia be Dosed BEFORE the Halloween Event? (If so, what am I missing?)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
- whenever I have played in the past (and recently) Julia has ALWAYS been kind of a Bitch!
She would Never "allow" MC to dose her. (always ignoring or discarding dosed tea)
(unless you are referring to after her capture, after the Halloween event, where she is taken to 'the Pit')

I have never seen Julia successfully dosed until after she was captured. If it is in the game, I have not stumbled across it yet! :>)

Reactions: Shelscott50

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Do not think that has been released. Have not seen it.
Huh, am I crazy? I swear the game creator said something when he posted this update about "if you're just updating your game don't download the entire thing, only the update file" or something like that. Lol, confusing. Thanks for the help though!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It's been a while since I've played this--I don't suppose family funtime is with futa Ava is on the table yet? Or a futa MC? I just want a glorious family of wanton debachery and entirely too many drapes and carpets sent in to be cleaned from excessive splash damage.

Nice to see this still thriving, though.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It's been a while since I've played this--I don't suppose family funtime is with futa Ava is on the table yet? Or a futa MC? I just want a glorious family of wanton debachery and entirely too many drapes and carpets sent in to be cleaned from excessive splash damage.

On at least one of the paths you can have a 3 some with Ava and Dakota in the living room - so it is doable. :>)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I imagine this has been lamented over enough, but do we have a general timetable on more Ava/family content?
5.0 is the next update and with it the addition of Serum Endings. Ava's Dom Endings will get updated in April while her Lovers stuff gets updated in June.

Where do you download the update only and not the entire game again?
Don't think it's possible. There's always the online version.

Julia only has the one character state. It might get updated but for now, her Slut State is all the game has.

whats the current content for the Sophie romance route?
You get a different scene every month leading up to December. If she's on Lovers Route, you can invite her for Christmas for a special scene. Either way there's a lot for all 3 states.

Futa Ava has a few more scenes all from Thanksgiving all the way towards Christmas. More will come next update too when you can turn her into a Futa Maid

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Glad to have finally gotten rid of Jag from the car.
1 dose and then sold.

Still has option under Diana though. Hope they fix that next time. I would have gone that route but didn't have enough time
to save up quite that much money...

Oh shoot....my Christmas stuff is still messed up.
I don't want to have any of the three come over that it is suggesting.
Oh well.....will just speed past it.

Cheers

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes