diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
How she calls you or at least how the MC is perceived in her eyes. There were a few times where she would call you she if you were a he. I also think there was a broken variable that triggered a specific media from showing.

Either way it's now playing as Westane intended.
Ah. When you said there was something broken, I was kinda hoping maybe there was some content for it beyond eating her out and I’d just missed it.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Infuriating about how slow Discord is in shutting down the old channel and the hacked Westane account.

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
I can turn John into female I made him into a lab rat and his stay late night in the lab but no progress.
I can't also trigger bathroom scene where he eat pussy. any idea ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Update Summary

Update 4.3 concludes the Chapter 4 storyline! Additionally, several fixes and some new improvements and events have been added to the game

General Updates

• Loading a game past December 31st will roll the save back to December 31st
  • MCSX now unlocks on February 1st in Story Mode
  • Penny’s “Dating” condition has been changed. You now need to have visited her apartment at least once to be considered dating
  • Tasha’s “Dating” condition has been changed. You now need to have dosed her to meet you in your lab with some some extra attention to be considered dating
  • Sophie’s “Dating” condition remains the same, requiring you to be on her casual/romance path as far as it can currently go
  • Added community Ava’s Bathroom Surprise event, requiring Ava to be equipped with the Strange Strapon and on her dom route
  • Added community John’s Bathroom Train event, requiring player to be on Dom
    John route with Tasha having turned on the MC
System Updates

• Added a failsafe that ensures if at any point MCS-3 is unlocked, MCS-2 will unlock as well
  • Random event chance has been increased from 50% to 65% to compensate for removal of random conversations
  • Permanent Sissy/Bimbo transformation now correctly checks to make sure you’re already a Sissy/Bimbo before locking you into that state
Fixes

• Fixed the Christmas event. Honest
  • Fixed backend issue to avoid any potential link errors on title screen
  • Fixed issue allowing player to skip the Christmas Eve Guest Selection event
  • Fixed wardrobe menu on mobile devices
  • Fixed issue allowing you to dose Jag with TFM1 infinitely
  • Fixed issue preventing Dom John route from progressing in Free Play
  • Fixed various issues with the front desk scenes
  • Fixed various issues with John’s ISS routing
  • Fixed issues with Ava’s ISS routing
  • Fixed macro errors during Sophie’s office sex scene
  • Fixed broken images with Ava
  • Fixed major issue with macro leading to some weird recognition of anatomy
  • Fixed several macro errors and typos

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I've read about character sets available from Discord. I'm not on Discord and have no plans on joining. Anywhere else to get them? Just can't seem to enjoy this game knowing what happened to Dakota

Reactions: redraw
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes