Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
question can someone send me a link with the discord server because the link on his page is invalid

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
We'll probably get an update on the main website if there's been another Discord server attack. If the invite doesn't work, it may have simply expired if they didn't have enough boosters for a permalink.

roadrunner111

Aug 16, 2021
Okay, This may be kind Old, or whatever,...
- whenever I have played in the past (and recently) Julia has ALWAYS been kind of a Bitch!
She would Never "allow" MC to dose her. (always ignoring or discarding dosed tea)
- I recently saw where Julia Can be Bimbofied,...How?
(unless you are referring to after her capture, after the Halloween event, where she is taken to 'the Pit')

Or, Can Julia be Dosed BEFORE the Halloween Event? (If so, what am I missing?)
you cant dose julia, but there will trigger an event where she gets forced bimbofied

halluva

May 18, 2017
Do I need to start over completely? When I try to load my old save I get the error pop up:

Error: <<UpdateCheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'title'))

Error: <<NewDay>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'enabled'))

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Do I need to start over completely? When I try to load my old save I get the error pop up:

Error: <<UpdateCheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'title'))

Error: <<NewDay>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'enabled'))
Some others have reported similar errors and also problems with the wardrobe. Hopefully Westane uploads a fix/patch before too long.

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
you made the wrong desicion while dosíng him :)
Is there a way to fix this using f12 sugarcube thingy ?
When I change dose value I have no more option.

Also is there a way to pass the day more faster as nothing much happening I am on 28th of december

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone! The game is cool, but there is little visual, just what KG is wearing or undressed, a lot of questions, and why are old maids in the game, I didn't quite figure out the consequences of the plot, maybe a rejuvenating serum will appear, perhaps XS

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Found a bug i think. When i try to change clothes in the bedroom.

"
Error: <<draw_TableClothingChange>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<Hat>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'none'))))<<draw_TableClothingChange>>

Cheers!

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I hate to ask a question that's probably already been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it, so...isn't there an opportunity to dose the Shop girls at the Mall? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes