max_002

Mar 30, 2019
need a fix
Error: <<draw_TableClothingChange>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<Hat>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'none'))))<<draw_TableClothingChange>>

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Well I was hoping this update would fix the issue I had last update but unfortunately not, guess I'll wait till the game is actually complete. But at least it will be worth the wait.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I've read about character sets available from Discord. I'm not on Discord and have no plans on joining. Anywhere else to get them? Just can't seem to enjoy this game knowing what happened to Dakota
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
What is the John Christmas Eve in the Changelog it says you can invite John but I can't do anyone have a save for it or can tell me what happens?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I think the only place you can find those would be the Discord chat - assuming they were replaced after the channels were rebuilt and that they actually exist!
The ones in the Download section on Westane's website (link on the OP) only show 'Penny' and not 'Dakota'.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
5.0 is the next update and with it the addition of Serum Endings. Ava's Dom Endings will get updated in April while her Lovers stuff gets updated in June.
Seems Like getting routes likes Ava's Bride, Maniacal Matriarch and Mommy Bride Will finally be in the game in April? looking forward to these so here's hoping that it'll be early April. Also will ava be able to have the strange strapon in routes like maniacal matriarch?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I think the only place you can find those would be the Discord chat - assuming they were replaced after the channels were rebuilt and that they actually exist!
The ones in the Download section on Westane's website (link on the OP) only show 'Penny' and not 'Dakota'.
Thanx

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Seems Like getting routes likes Ava's Bride, Maniacal Matriarch and Mommy Bride Will finally be in the game in April? looking forward to these so here's hoping that it'll be early April. Also will ava be able to have the strange strapon in routes like maniacal matriarch?
For right now, no. Westane has put the Strapon for that particular route and nothing else is planned.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope more new gay content will be coming in the next update more new dominant males for the main character to submit to it

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
As long as we're making a wishlist, I'm hoping for more development on the pregnancy content, so it stops being just a check box. That and a a way to make the PC a proper futanari like Ava.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hope more new gay content will be coming in the next update more new dominant males for the main character to submit to it
As long as we're making a wishlist, I'm hoping for more development on the pregnancy content, so it stops being just a check box. That and a a way to make the PC a proper futanari like Ava.
Next update will be Ava focused. All her Dom Route Serum Endings will be added (There will be some Dakota scenes as well but she isn't a prime focus.)

In terms of turning the MC into a Futa, that probably isn't happening since adding a different state is a tremendous amount of work. At the moment Westane will be finishing content that hasn't been touched/finshed off. Adding brand new systems isn't in the years plan.

Reactions: anon1010 and Zephea

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait, why a of a sudden my character started grow g a chest and feeding feminine when I've done no such thing to them? Even tried to get the breast shrinking serum and it said I don't have a breast. Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Wait, why a of a sudden my character started grow g a chest and feeding feminine when I've done no such thing to them? Even tried to get the breast shrinking serum and it said I don't have a breast. Wtf
If you have Fast Transformation, that will happen but also if you're Sub too.

Make sure you're not wearing Feminine clothing too.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Waiting for more Mrs Dee content(and Ms Ann), as well as Ava's paths. Fun game - thanks for this.
Always a good weekend when this one drops!! :love:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, will there be any more developments with The Company (meaning place of work)
Or
Does it seem more likely that future developments will be w the characters such as Ava which is coming up.

I've glanced through a few posts and the transcript but don't guess I saw anything.

Also. If there were to be more developments with the lab and such, will it involve going to the headquarters and
raising some troubles there? lol

Thank you

Cheers

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If you have Fast Transformation, that will happen but also if you're Sub too.

Make sure you're not wearing Feminine clothing too.
I don't have fast transformation on and I'm a complete dom.

Which from what I've seen so far, is completely disappointing and I'm beginning to think people don't understand what "dom" means.

Reactions: Agent Abide
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes