HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
HaseoOfDeath - do you have any idea when Mrs Dee will get further content? Just curious! I love the rest of the planned content, but am also following Mrs Dee's paths. Thanks!
I honestly have no idea. Westane has not said anything plus Sophie was always given content as part of the story.

All I know are the next 3 updates are STRICTLY Ava and Dakota. Anything past July is up in the air.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I honestly have no idea. Westane has not said anything plus Sophie was always given content as part of the story.

All I know are the next 3 updates are STRICTLY Ava and Dakota. Anything past July is up in the air.
Thanks! Was worth an ask! Enjoying the current content and will patiently wait for the updates! :>)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Larsung

May 29, 2018
sophie is nice but broken atm. If you go DomSophie, everytime you are forced to lick her at your dates you gain Willpower... aha ^^ and she is really really nice to you like in the dating route, with 2 small exceptions

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just wondering if its anyone else has noticed and mentioned it but when you can do the training, seruim and operations in the pit.
That despite removing the balls and penis in an operation on the trans woman as well giving her a dose of bimbo juice that if you then fuck her yourself it still shows you fucking a dick girl in the ass with tackle on deisplay and not a Bimbo in the pussy which she is now supossed to have?.

Just Wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Can we possibly see a Non-futa mom branch for the sub story? i mean We HAVE to put the strange strap on her to continue the mom's storyline. But why?? what if we want the mom to be a sub Woman and a non-futa? but we don't have that option right now. This is why i proffered it better when there weren't too many options to select when perusing a character branch

can we at least get a branch flow chart of what option selection leads to what path (Dom/sub). Those options always get me so confused.

I'd also like you to know the cheat FATPASS does not work on John and Kagney. For other characters the Dose Cool down is set to 1 day but for these 2 for some reason the Dose cool down still stay to the default days.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Can we possibly see a Non-futa mom branch for the sub story? i mean We HAVE to put the strange strap on her to continue the mom's storyline. But why?? what if we want the mom to be a sub Woman and a non-futa? but we don't have that option right now. This is why i proffered it better when there weren't too many options to select when perusing a character branch

can we at least get a branch flow chart of what option selection leads to what path (Dom/sub). Those options always get me so confused.

I'd also like you to know the cheat FATPASS does not work on John and Kagney. For other characters the Dose Cool down is set to 1 day but for these 2 for some reason the Dose cool down still stay to the default days.
Granted, it's been a while since i've played but, their is both a futa an non-futa for both dom and sub route for ava
AvaRoutes.jpg
left is futa, right is non-futa

Reactions: menatv

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Great game.but couldn't fund any ntr???which females have ntr and how to activate them??
Dom John Route. To enter this Route where John steals all the women from you:

1. Give him a blowjob in the bathroom when he asks for one
2. Try to Dose him in any way when in the Commons. He will make you drink it.
3. Continue playing the game as he takes the women one by one.
(Ava and Dakota will be included in this later this year)

Reactions: PN69

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Dom John Route. To enter this Route where John steals all the women from you:

1. Give him a blowjob in the bathroom when he asks for one
2. Try to Dose him in any way when in the Commons. He will make you drink it.
3. Continue playing the game as he takes the women one by one.
(Ava and Dakota will be included in this later this year)
AND you must not be dominant!! else it doesnt work!

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I assume the roaming mode just completely breaks and say "fuck the story" because I choose that mode to explore more compared to being railroaded and its talking about the whole Julia situation. (I remember from.earlier builds) that never freaking happened, and in fact Julia is still chilling like a villain who hasn't done her whole revenge thing yet.

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
So I assume the roaming mode just completely breaks and say "fuck the story" because I choose that mode to explore more compared to being railroaded and its talking about the whole Julia situation. (I remember from.earlier builds) that never freaking happened, and in fact Julia is still chilling like a villain who hasn't done her whole revenge thing yet.
Yes, the non story mode does indeed not have the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
i got lost in what to do in the game. someone has a full save please?
There is no full save, this isn't that sort of game. Also, I don't know how you got lost, the main story is literally a straight line. you can bad end yourself, and some characters have multiple paths on their individual routes, but there should be no way to "get lost".

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of curiosity, is there a video to replace the one called Solo?
The one where Tasha is supposed to be masturbating in a blue chair when you check on her in the mornings.

That one was so bad I just deleted it.

Thanks
Cheers

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I'm fucking girls.am I dominant???or I can be submissive and still fuck girls??
yes especially if you turn of forced player transformation.. else you become a sissy and your little dick gets flacid... if youre Submissiv for a long time

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
God damn, just got to the part where the main bad guy tricks your boss' and boss in Chapter 4 and I was really hoping he'd get his comeuppance, not just cause of the character but because the model used for him I cannot stand that guy. Hope it happens even if it takes awhile.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes