Lariun

Dec 23, 2017
May have found a loophole. In owned by Sophie, she stops ash from taking the cage off. If Penny is loyal to you, she’ll still take it off if you ask for sex at work.

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
Does the story end or is its not finished yet. Reason I ask is cause I seem to be in a loop. I go to work do what I gotta do but I dont see any progression and its been at least a month. Maybe its something im missing or havnt completed. I'm at chapter 4 but thats where I hit an end. Ive made MCX-1 but I seem to not be able to use it on the sister, mom, or even penny.

Any suggestions?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does the story end or is its not finished yet. Reason I ask is cause I seem to be in a loop. I go to work do what I gotta do but I dont see any progression and its been at least a month. Maybe its something im missing or havnt completed. I'm at chapter 4 but thats where I hit an end. Ive made MCX-1 but I seem to not be able to use it on the sister, mom, or even penny.

Any suggestions?
Unfinished. Though it extends well past where you are in terms of drug usage. To use a drug, you typically have to spike a drink and bring it to the victim. For family members, you're given a cue. Are you certain you have the drug in your inventory? Is it possible you know how to make it, but haven't?

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
Unfinished. Though it extends well past where you are in terms of drug usage. To use a drug, you typically have to spike a drink and bring it to the victim. For family members, you're given a cue. Are you certain you have the drug in your inventory? Is it possible you know how to make it, but haven't?
I have it on my inventory for sure, however when i try to use it on Ava it says I need another dose but im maxed out and need another "type" of dose to continue with it.
And when I try it says
I've done what I can with the formula I've been using. If I want to experiment more on Ava, I'll have to bring something else to progress farther.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I have it on my inventory for sure, however when i try to use it on Ava it says I need another dose but im maxed out and need another "type" of dose to continue with it.
And when I try it says
Only person you can use it on right now is Dakota, and only for one of her endings. Ava's endings are coming in the next update.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

Any suggestions?
I’m sorry, but there’s an MCS-1, and an MCS-X, but no MCX-1. Would you mind specifying which of these you’re having trouble with? If it’s the former, it sounds like you need to make some MCS-2, while if it’s the latter, there’s just not much that you can do with it at all in the current game build.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Any suggestions?
Story currently ends after New Years aka December 31st. For the rest of 2022, Story will be put on hiatus and all the focus will go into revamping, finishing, and topping off every content in the game.

To answer your question about the Progression, you've reached the end for pretty much everyone. The "Need something stronger" indicates you're at the end of content for right now.

MCX-1 only affects Dakota at the moment. Ava and Penny don't have any BUT Ava will get her MCX stuff in Update 5.0

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Story currently ends after New Years aka December 31st. For the rest of 2022, Story will be put on hiatus and all the focus will go into revamping, finishing, and topping off every content in the game.

To answer your question about the Progression, you've reached the end for pretty much everyone. The "Need something stronger" indicates you're at the end of content for right now.

MCX-1 only affects Dakota at the moment. Ava and Penny don't have any BUT Ava will get her MCX stuff in Update 5.0
thats not correct... the MSX for Ava is already ingame, altough for only 1!!!! of her 8 Routes (selling her to company)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Larsung

May 29, 2018
if i think on, also the 2 submissive Maid plots with and without dick are already there where you can dose MSX, but the catgirltransformation isnt ready yet... so its not finished in a way

sarashi

May 4, 2018

Cant wait for the Update 5.0 then. i really want to see the other endings of Ava :D. too bad tho that Arcweave arent getting any more updates. Easier to see than the Wiki

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes