jodike

Oct 14, 2017
any cheats?
while having the game in browser hit F12, type SugarCube.State.active.variables.
Don't know how to adjust anything after that maybe someone else can explain or export a save and use to adjust stuff

Reactions: X_Alascato

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
while having the game in browser hit F12, type SugarCube.State.active.variables.
Don't know how to adjust anything after that maybe someone else can explain or export a save and use to adjust stuff
ok thanks gonna try

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
wo
worked

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
It's really hard to raise mom's lust after a certain point. Is there an easier way to work her up to oral and sex without force?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Got a strange bug that might be related to the early Penny - John things showing up in 5.2.20. I have an option to give Penny a serum so "she can tell me her feelings" or some such after we've been fucking in the lab but it just goes to a black screen. Anyone else getting this?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Got a strange bug that might be related to the early Penny - John things showing up in 5.2.20. I have an option to give Penny a serum so "she can tell me her feelings" or some such after we've been fucking in the lab but it just goes to a black screen. Anyone else getting this?
download the 5.2.21 hotfix html to fix the john sissy shit.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Love the themes and played it through once so far, wanted to ask if anyone can point me in the direction of similar games, not expecting the exact same but similar in either themes or gameplay or any other combination. Any help appreciated. p.s is there anything you can do with Ms Dee or is that something coming later?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
So I get an error with it for tacking cookies, and my browsers lack of storage or inability to store information with my current API settings. But I don't know how to fix it so I can play, please help!
You will need to either:
1. Change to a brand of modern web-browser that supports Local Storage (try Chrome or Firefox is on Windows, Safari may work on OSX)
2. Stop running your web-browser in private/incognito/(whatever it's called) mode.

Tony 36

Apr 27, 2017
nop, use

is sugar hacker (00)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes