X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
If you play in Chrome and you can use Sugar Hacker, so the options are on the menu all the time, and its easier to adjust by just changing values.
yh clicked on f12 and a menu came. typed type SugarCube.State.active.variables. choose what i want but nothing works

Kibad

May 12, 2017
yh clicked on f12 and a menu came. typed type SugarCube.State.active.variables. choose what i want but nothing works
I also dont know what to do with that menu by pressing f12, but i downloaded the sugar hacker (like an extensions for chrome) and it worked, its easier to use, just press shift+ ctrl + H

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Anyone knows an HTML game that is similiar to this but has incest in it? or a gay game?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Anyone knows an HTML game that is similiar to this but has incest in it? or a gay game?
I don´t know, but im sure if you search the you´ll find a few games like that, they have several games, just look at those themes.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
my mc got penny and the sister pregnant , is it possible to have more of this in future updates?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
OK I do not know if anyone else is having the same problem but when I go to sleep the heart/action points should be full but instead I only get about 7 where it should be 14 since all the unlocked achievements. Its weird thou because when Mc sleeps the hearts/action points are at full but once he wakes up it goes back to about 7. Anyone else get the same problem? :confused:

l0ckey

Dec 25, 2017
Sometimes if your feeling horny and have transformed John into Channel it will still show the scene of him domming Penny as a guy and not a woman in the Lab

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
OK I do not know if anyone else is having the same problem but when I go to sleep the heart/action points should be full but instead I only get about 7 where it should be 14 since all the unlocked achievements. Its weird thou because when Mc sleeps the hearts/action points are at full but once he wakes up it goes back to about 7. Anyone else get the same problem? :confused:
If your far enough down the Mother's dosing line, then you'll automatically have sex with her every morning, and for whatever reason having sex will always drain your stamina by 50%. So you'll always wake up with 50% Stamina.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
If your far enough down the Mother's dosing line, then you'll automatically have sex with her every morning, and for whatever reason having sex will always drain your stamina by 50%. So you'll always wake up with 50% Stamina.
I wish this didn't cost stamina or have some sort of drug to refill /extend stamina

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I wish this didn't cost stamina or have some sort of drug to refill /extend stamina
Yeah, I'm not sure when this change came around. It is rather annoying, since it means you can wake up, go about your day and not have enough energy to finish a Night event.

Thankfully, the system will be getting changed in the public release of the current version.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure when this change came around. It is rather annoying, since it means you can wake up, go about your day and not have enough energy to finish a Night event.

Thankfully, the system will be getting changed in the public release of the current version.
the change was added in the 5.2.20 update and i think it should be removed again since it doesnt really add anything and with the mom scene in the morning you get handicapped to half stamina.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
the change was added in the 5.2.20 update and i think it should be removed again since it doesnt really add anything and with the mom scene in the morning you get handicapped to half stamina.
Yeah, Westane made a post about it on his Patreon. Instead of it always taking away half, it can now only take away a max of three Stamina. How much stamina is taken is dependant on how aroused the player is. The more aroused, the more it costs.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
So,. 20 has a bug where Penny will sometimes behave as if youve gone down the bad/dominant john path, essentially repeatedly triggering a scene without meeting the conditions where the MC is cucked.
Wait... the MC is married in this game? News to me.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes