1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Seriously tho, fuck slave trafficking, can you imagine the billions of legal dollars a company would rake in with this alone? Not to mention a similar one to give big tits. Hell, engineer them to wear off eventually and need monthly boosters. Bank.
Not only would they get money from me for the dick enhancement but most importantly the hair growth serum which means no more thinning receding hairline for me.

Oct 8, 2020
Not only would they get money from me for the dick enhancement but most importantly the hair growth serum which means no more thinning receding hairline for me.
Pretty sure it only lengthens pre-existing hair. You'd need to use TFM-1 to cure male pattern baldness, but that has its own... Side effects. Otherwise, I guess you could get your hair long enough to make the world's thickest combover?

• Sad
Reactions: 1Teddy1

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
It's the beginning of Idiocracy movie.
I don't know if it's popular in Europe but I really believe it's the future of mankind.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

theBullseye

Jul 31, 2020
I need some help. I've been trying to get the trans bimbo state and I can't seem to change into it despite my arousal being max for many days straight. I have managed the trans sissy state but I can only get bimbo when I'm a woman. Should I become a bimbo woman then try to switch to trans or is it possible by already being trans? I know some people have done it but not sure if they did it in the latest version or a previous one.

Thanks

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I need some help. I've been trying to get the trans bimbo state and I can't seem to change into it despite my arousal being max for many days straight. I have managed the trans sissy state but I can only get bimbo when I'm a woman. Should I become a bimbo woman then try to switch to trans or is it possible by already being trans? I know some people have done it but not sure if they did it in the latest version or a previous one.

Thanks
If you’re willing to start over there’s a cheat code to start as a Bimbo. 10CCSOFTITS

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can someone tell me how to continually increase arousal?
Assuming you are male - buy and wear the Chastity cage, or wear pieces of women's clothing (panties, etc), wear make-up. And try to avoid getting any relief...
If female, not entirely sure how to continually increase arousal.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can someone tell me the correct choices to have sex with Penny and Diana and get them pregnant?
I think for Penny you just need to get invited back to her apartment. To do that you need to take her out during the weekend at least twice and then wait for her to stop you before leaving work in the Evening.

For Diana... I honoestly can't remember if you CAN get her pregnant. If you can't even from fucking her in the office, you can't at all.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can someone tell me the correct choices to have sex with Penny and Diana and get them pregnant?
With Penny you need to interact with her in the office and/or dose her a few times until she agrees to have sex with you - and go for it. Penny is pretty easy to get pregnant.

With Diana - I found I needed to be fairly Dominant, dose her enough where you can start having sex with her at the office - you will eventually get the option to cum inside. Diana you will have to work at!

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
I mean for Penny, when we have sex they give me like 6 six options to fuck her correctly. Is that where I impregnate her, if so I want to know the correct order of choices to do that.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I mean for Penny, when we have sex they give me like 6 six options to fuck her correctly. Is that where I impregnate her, if so I want to know the correct order of choices to do that.
There are no 'choices' - you just have to have vaginal sex enough times until you both orgasm with the counter full (all the way to the right). At some point it will tell you that you impregnated Penny.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes