May 21, 2018
I can only assume that to be the same Haseo from the discord, which means all us filthy degenerate pirates will have to suffer in waiting for another week.

May 20, 2021
Can we please get a big, bold disclaimer in the OP so people stop asking the same damn question about the word "complete" in the update name every page or so?
i just found the game , am sorry am stupid i just been loving it and i would love a full game

chichong

May 7, 2020
Can we please get a big, bold disclaimer in the OP so people stop asking the same damn question about the word "complete" in the update name every page or so?
How about remove the word "complete" from title?
Would be the logical thing to do (instead the posting of a disclaimer about it's existence).

May 20, 2021
How about remove the word "complete" from title?
Would be the logical thing to do (instead the posting of a disclaimer about it's existence).
i don't mind his comment to be fair , i didn't read the word "complete" from title.
to be honest am dumb and and i know it

chichong

May 7, 2020
i don't mind his comment to be fair , i didn't read the word "complete" from title.
to be honest am dumb and and i know it
There are a lot of people who simply hate to wait. Especially knowing devs will delay the final release ad-infinitum in order to receive more "contributions" from Parteon patrons. So people avoid unfinished games.

Case in point - this game. If I'd knew I'll have to wait 2-3 years to see the results of my in-game actions, I would've put the thread on ignore and move on. Yes, I'm one of the morons who assumed the game was completed because of that tag, and was to shy to ask on forum. But now it's too late, I'm hooked (and tbh frustrated). However, any trace of intent to contribute monetary to the development was erased by the though of being mislead on purpose.

May 20, 2021
There are a lot of people who simply hate to wait. Especially knowing devs will delay the final release ad-infinitum in order to receive more "contributions" from Parteon patrons. So people avoid unfinished games.

Case in point - this game. If I'd knew I'll have to wait 2-3 years to see the results of my in-game actions, I would've put the thread on ignore and move on. Yes, I'm one of the morons who assumed the game was completed because of that tag, and was to shy to ask on forum. But now it's too late, I'm hooked (and tbh frustrated). However, any trace of intent to contribute monetary to the development was erased by the though of being mislead on purpose.
fair enough , i love the game and well i been courios about being a dumb bimbo myself , thanks to games like this i have dabbled into sexual disiers , the thing is am tempted to transition to female but then again most people think am just faking it hower its a lot of money to do a transition so i haven't tried to accept my desires irl

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes