qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
How about remove the word "complete" from title?
Would be the logical thing to do (instead the posting of a disclaimer about it's existence).
I mean, fair point. But Westane's naming conventions being what they are (numbers denote content additions and the word denotes the stage of development), it would be easier to just add the disclaimer than it would be to overhaul the the update numbering system (again).
It should probably just be a 3 number system like basically every other dev does, with ".0" taking the place of a "complete" release. But that's not how things be.

Honestly none of that is a actual answer, but thanks for trying guys. Did everything, still no MS-X.
It's a random thing after the end of story content. Just keep passing time and check the lab daily until you see a new option show up. Penny might have to not be in the lab for it to show up but idk.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
No it isn't, Free Play mode you just upgrade the lab and buy unlocks for each serum
No. What he's telling you is the freeplay after you complete the story is where it unlocks.
Complete the story and keep playing for a bit.

Nerkahl

Oct 2, 2021
just asking is it possible when playing female mc to put the father instead of the mother who lifes with the mc and her sister or is it to much work? well good game is is it so or so just asking.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
just asking is it possible when playing female mc to put the father instead of the mother who lifes with the mc and her sister or is it to much work? well good game is is it so or so just asking.
Way too much work. You pretty much have to remove Ava and all her status/variables and replace them with new ones. Not really something that could be done in an update cycle much less without Westane knowing for SURE people will use it.

Nerkahl

Oct 2, 2021
well at last i asked thank for the fast reply i had asked it early but i came pretty late to f95 well i came off track from what i want to say...
thanks for the reply and progress farther with u great work sry my english is not the best^^

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
it is only html/css it's not that difficult to refactor the code around it's not like you're trying to debug c or java
The code isn't really the problem. It's one thing if you're asking for a character swap that would behave exactly like Ava, dialogue and all, but with swapped pronouns/images, which would only be in the "massive, but doable, pain in the ass" category (and would still have a lot of discontinuity regardless). But doing this all "properly" would basically amount to adding a whole new character and shoehorning his events where Ava's used to be which is ostensibly in "not gonna happen" tier.

Reactions: unperson and Reij

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
it is only html/css it's not that difficult to refactor the code around it's not like you're trying to debug c or java
Westane would have to remake the Serum Route to work for a guy.

-Strange Strapon? Wouldn't work
-Futa Maid? Wouldn't work

Plus a lot of the character states and writing revolve around Ava having breasts, pussy, ass, etc. Wouldn't work even if you did an Image Pack for a guy.

Reactions: Reij

Nerkahl

Oct 2, 2021
-_- i was just askin if was it possible and not demanding i didn't think i would start a rolling conversation out if this.
but i had a idea just a suggestion is not a demand to but how about after when u have the office/lab under you controll.

you can make them search for the father and "capture" him and u can decide betwen keep him in the office/lab or bring him back to the family well with the help of the drug^^ and from this point u can decide betwen 3 path each a feminizing,revange (like cucking) or loving (loving husband and father + lewd extra).

i know a little comlicated but u can make him worth for the story like he have inside info from the higher ups or make him the police or fbi chef to cover your aktion or somethink like this or anythink who can aktually help outside from the office/lab just a idea just a suggestion.

when you decide for this take u time quali is more important than to fast process and implementation don't even need high prio just little time by time.
when not is goood to like i said just a idea and suggestion and sorry for my bad english again.

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone know how to bring Ada the mom to the office? I noticed that in the files there is an office gangbang and I want to know how to get that scene.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anyone know how to bring Ada the mom to the office? I noticed that in the files there is an office gangbang and I want to know how to get that scene.
Once you get to Free Mode after Chapter 4 or start the game in Free Mode directly, simply get the MSC-X Serum

Story Mode:
Wait until January and skip a few days until you start seeing a prompt about a "Messy desk" in the lab

Free Mode:
Upgrade the lab

After that just get on the Route where you cna use the MSC-X to Sell Ava to the Company

Check the Wiki for more info

Reactions: DangerDeen

DangerDeen

Jul 13, 2017
Once you get to Free Mode after Chapter 4 or start the game in Free Mode directly, simply get the MSC-X Serum

Story Mode:
Wait until January and skip a few days until you start seeing a prompt about a "Messy desk" in the lab

Free Mode:
Upgrade the lab

After that just get on the Route where you cna use the MSC-X to Sell Ava to the Company

But once she receives the serum how do I sell her because I don’t see that option

chichong

May 7, 2020

Story Mode:

Free Mode:
Upgrade the lab

The main problem with Ava serum route - there is no way to avoid her "attentions". If you are like me and want to get rid of the old hag (yeah, I find her disgusting, sue me) the only way you can do that is to sell her to the Company. But the route that allows that also includes non-con sex with strangers and/or Ava.

Out of 8 serum path results, only 2 are placing the MC in dominant role, and even those involve getting intimate with that... person.

It's pretty much the same with Dakota. There is no way to get rid of her without having sex.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes