diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I believe “complete” is meant to describe the fact that the download is complete, since there have been a few times in the past that he only included the updated files and excluded anything that hadn’t been updated since the last version (mostly the images).

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
No, that's the current ending of Chapter 4. Once Chapter 5 gets added, your ending will change.

As of 2022, the story is now on hiatus with the main focus being adding content to everything. Serum Endings, more Random Events, upgrading systems, etc. Story will be back in 2023 by the looks of things
Im relieved damn. I thought I have to play all over again.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Larsung

May 29, 2018
How do you trigger the wedding anyhow? I skipped wildly and it still didn't happen.
after you dose Ava it need some days for the Serum to work.
You have to go to sleep at night WITHOUT!!!!! visiting Ava or Dakota just go to sleep, Ava will visit you twice.
The 2nd time you will be drugged and get the cat collar ;-) now youre hers and of cours you marry her with ring and kiss in this night......

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
wish there was an up to date guide on the serum paths for the people with branching paths (also wish you could have a chanelle path where she wasnt so dick happy)

Reactions: Tutuooo

ronney

May 6, 2017
Game still has 2-3 more years of updates left. And no. Westane is done adding any and all characters.

Use this to make sure you're where you need to be. Plus you need MCS-X which is gotten in February of Chapter 4 or upgrading the lab in Free Mode.

Are the bitch and cam the bad endings?

sinisterwaffle

Aug 4, 2017
Not really super impressed with the Ava dom ending, a couple lines of dialogue change but overall seems to be the same as pre-wedding
I was wondering if it was just me, maybe i didn't play long enough but its actually a pretty stupid "ending" and overall not worth the wait. You sleep in Ava's bed and get 1 extra scene you can do..... woopie...

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes