HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Very last question: I just finished chapter 4 & entered chapter 5. I was captured after the meeting with Dr. Klein but the game said that it's not finished & I was put into "Free Play" mode. Am i just playing an unfinished version or did i get some kind of bad ending?
Chapter 5 won't be added until 2023 at the earliest. Everyone will get that cliffhanger ending so there's no worry about it being a bad ending.

Reactions: DomWolf

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I HATE this new artstyle, everyone looks way too young. Ava & Dakota especially. Sticking to pictures.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Just started playing this game, look pretty promising!! Great job!!

But after I dosed Ava and she’s supposed to give MC oral sex alongside with coffee in the morning, but that scene was never triggered. Still stuck with the kissing scene. Does anyone know why?? Is it a bug or I messed sth up?? Thanks!!

Reactions: Asmodeus34

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just started playing this game, look pretty promising!! Great job!!

But after I dosed Ava and she’s supposed to give MC oral sex alongside with coffee in the morning, but that scene was never triggered. Still stuck with the kissing scene. Does anyone know why?? Is it a bug or I messed sth up?? Thanks!!
Westane set them to a cooldown of 3 days but it's probably going to get reduced to 2 days come the next update

Reactions: hkcrazygamer

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Oh I forgot to mentioned it’s been days, definitely more than 3 days, and still stuck with the kissing scene instead of oral sex. So I really wanna figure out why??
It's bugged, I have the same issue and it's been reported on the discord a bunch of times. But Westane doesn't seem to care about pushing a hotfix despite the fact that Ava's morning and home events are all sorts of bugged across several serum routes. So we'll have to wait until the next public build.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
It's bugged, I have the same issue and it's been reported on the discord a bunch of times. But Westane doesn't seem to care about pushing a hotfix despite the fact that Ava's morning and home events are all sorts of bugged across several serum routes. So we'll have to wait until the next public build.
Well then guess the only thing we can do now is wait lol. Thanks for letting me know!!

Reactions: Hargan2

kanskje1

Aug 6, 2017
is "Owned By Mrs. Dee" possible anymore? tried every combination I can think of from the old guide on the wiki, from as dom as possible to as sub as possible (caged when ch3 HQ happens) , and every combination of serum of other people the last few days, and with a lot of tries it always ends with the " Hehehe, a-ahhhhh, mmmmm, yes... You'd love that, wouldn't you? I can make you just the cutest little sissy slut... we'd have, ooohhhh, so much fun together, mmmm... " ending, where she doesn't actually inject me with the serum from Penny.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes