qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Not if you’re pregnant or have been a bimbo too long
Yeah, there's a few ways your gender can be locked. Pregnancy and prolonged bimbo are two of them. There's character specific ways like Dom John forcing you to be a bimbo and Sophie's "secret" dom route forcing you to be a sissy.
A male acting feminine will progress from male to trans to female.
A female acting masculine will progress from female to trans to male.
A submissive trans can become a sissy.
A constantly horny female can become a bimbo.
Trans/sissy bimbo used to be a thing as well as a trans dom "gender" called "shemale" but they've since been removed.

Changing gender identity in the bathroom and dressing a certain way are good for passively gaining masculinity or femininity every night. Some accessories like the chastity cage and the cat collar greatly increase sub. Apart from that it's pretty much all about what sexual activities you consent to/engage in which you have the option to do depending on the routes you dose NPCs down.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
In some places (really not often) the story ist out of sense. (Sorry)
MC comes back from the HQ, in the story its '7pm', but the timecouner shows 'morning'. Morning isnt 'Passing midday' ;);
Penny is working hardly, MC surprises her, suddenly MC shows the lactating tits. - How a transsexuell without a vagina can lactate? If Penny in pregnistate would have lactated with her tits it would be clear, but her friend...? I cant understand.

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
In some places (really not often) the story ist out of sense. (Sorry)
MC comes back from the HQ, in the story its '7pm', but the timecouner shows 'morning'. Morning isnt 'Passing midday' ;);
Penny is working hardly, MC surprises her, suddenly MC shows the lactating tits. - How a transvestite without a vagina can lactate? If Penny in pregnistate would have lactated with her tits it would be clear, but her friend...? I cant understand.
Males can lactate

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
Is the ability to "Urgently sexually negotiate" with ava and dakota still available? Even at full Dom the scene is missing. I remember you used to be able to initiate it at any time before.

Croxxus

Jul 22, 2020
First of all you need to make sure you are not submissive - 2nd Start dosing him until you get the option for him to visit you in the lab - 3rd Whilst you have a TFM-1 serum in your possession (you can make this the same way you would make any other serum), visit the lab during the evening and check on John. This will transform him into Chanel.
cant do anything about him at all. I got all the requirements above, but every evening he just asks me about if I find a cure yet

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
How can I survive chapter 5. As far as i know i get MSC-X at February 1st, but a few days before that chapter 5 starts and I get knocked out and free play starts. How can I get MSC-X in Story Mode?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
How can I survive chapter 5. As far as i know i get MSC-X at February 1st, but a few days before that chapter 5 starts and I get knocked out and free play starts. How can I get MSC-X in Story Mode?
As you surely reat about 20 Times in the last 50 Pages not at all.....

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes