quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Yea the dev is a sadist and enjoys teasing his fans so he gets pissed people leaking his stuff, all his previous patreon only builds inbetween 5.0 and 5.1 weren't leaked. Keep in mind the last 5.0 teaser and 5.0 actual release are wayyyy apart.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yea the dev is a sadist and enjoys teasing his fans so he gets pissed people leaking his stuff, all his previous patreon only builds inbetween 5.0 and 5.1 weren't leaked. Keep in mind the last 5.0 teaser and 5.0 actual release are wayyyy apart.
This is actually not true. If the build gets leaked, Westane shrugs it off. The big BUT is he will tell everyone to expect bugs and such. Public is always the cleanest release so if you do plan to explore this update, do make back ups of your saves. Stuff can and will be broken.

rilplanet

Dec 20, 2017
*Edit - for those who are thanking my post, I believe the main link now works and you don't need this fix.

4.0 Save issue fix attached (HTML only)

Just a tip and only the tip as its all you deserve... :p

You need to remove the page reference from links as F95 lets users set the number of posts per page. For instance I view F95 with 100 post per page so this thread only has 57 pages for me. Your post links to page 280 then post 5009384. F95 will first look for page 280 which doesn't exist for me so the link won't work. It will only work for people users who have the same posts per page setting as you. Just reference the actual post number.

Anyway instead of just pointing to the fix why not just zip up you html and attach it so the fix can be posted in the OP?
Thanks

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It's true that it's starting to get a little long to reach the mcs-x, i hope one day it would be available earlier than after the end, cause if you know what you're doing (or are cheating) you can reach the end of a route fast and having to wait a lot of weeks ingame to have the last serum can be a little...discouraging...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's true that it's starting to get a little long to reach the mcs-x, i hope one day it would be available earlier than after the end, cause if you know what you're doing (or are cheating) you can reach the end of a route fast and having to wait a lot of weeks ingame to have the last serum can be a little...discouraging...
It's because the MCSX changes the characters in very intense ways. The Thanksgiving Event wouldn't be the same if Dakota was a Dog or if Ava was now living in The Company. Too many options to cover so Westane was forced to make it a End of Storyline thing.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It's because the MCSX changes the characters in very intense ways. The Thanksgiving Event wouldn't be the same if Dakota was a Dog or if Ava was now living in The Company. Too many options to cover so Westane was forced to make it a End of Storyline thing.
Is there any thought about possible post ending content once the main story is completed & refined in 2-3 years? Is the current plan for the time-skip epilogues just text or with media?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any thought about possible post ending content once the main story is completed & refined in 2-3 years? Is the current plan for the time-skip epilogues just text or with media?
Westane has always said there will be a lot of endings for eveyr character alongside varrying Story Endings as well

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes