HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So, what of the pregnancy(ies)? Seems like all the endings so far just completely disregard them, as in no mention period (as far as I've seen.). Is that being saved for like the complete ending of the storyline or something?
Sorry, I should've clarified.

Serum Endings are what are currently in for Ava and Dakota. The endings I was talking about are Character Endings and Story Endings.

Pregnancy will be a part of Character Endings and those are depending on the choices you made but also what you did to said characters like getting them Pregnanct.

All of that will come with Chapter 5 and the Epilogue which is going to be be 2023-2024

Reactions: MissFortune

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Has the main story progressed or does it still ends with the redhead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The story has progressed a bit from the Futa Zombie Apocalypse, most notably the ensuing visit to headquarters and increased involvement from HQ in the day-to-day, as well as family events around Thanksgiving and Christmas. The over-all plot hasn't moved on that much, however: It still feels like it's in a bit of a holding pattern while other things get fleshed out.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Has the main story progressed or does it still ends with the redhead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Current Story goes up to February. The Lauren event that you mention is from October I believe so there's plenty new stuff to see.

The story has progressed a bit from the Futa Zombie Apocalypse, most notably the ensuing visit to headquarters and increased involvement from HQ in the day-to-day, as well as family events around Thanksgiving and Christmas. The over-all plot hasn't moved on that much, however: It still feels like it's in a bit of a holding pattern while other things get fleshed out.
Pretty much. The Story has been set into place so now everything that fills those Story Events is being filled in. Next update is maintenence but after that Tasha/Diana will be getting completely rebuilt like Ava and Dakota were.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Suggestion: Batch crafting serums should use less materials, as a perk of waiting/stocking. A 10% reduction for creating 5x serums at once might be apropos, for example.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Couple of quick questions;
Does Affection and Corruption have an actual effect on the game?
Are there possible routes without serums?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Couple of quick questions;
Does Affection and Corruption have an actual effect on the game?
Are there possible routes without serums?
Not much. You need certain Corruption before applying heavier doses. You probably won't notice that though.

The other thing is you need high Affection to gain certain things. Taking Penny for a Weekend Date twice, alongside 25+ affection will give you access to her Apartment.

Tashe also has as high Affection cost before she calls herself your Girlfriend and also invites you to her Apartment. Do note, for Tasha, you need to have chosen her during the Company Headquarter visit

Reactions: Oliz82

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
For what the different serums are and how it work?
For characters, I would just check the wiki

If you're asking about The Pit, it won't really matter as the current content was made to experiment with no real reward or consequence being added in at the moment. Just go nuts.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thanks for all the info lately, HaseoOfDeath. I had also been curious about a couple things that you answered.
One was the serums in the Pit and the other was using the collar after dosing w MCSx which seems
like it won't do anything if it were possible, but I was just goofing around at this point.

Anyway, You're doing a great job and being super helpful to folks, so thanks!

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Suggestion: Batch crafting serums should use less materials, as a perk of waiting/stocking. A 10% reduction for creating 5x serums at once might be apropos, for example.
Batch Crafting is already powerful.

- Batch Crafting (with Penny) does not cost time.
- Once you have upgraded the lab, instead of just 5 items a batch can give 10, 15, 20, ... 50, ... 100 or more items depending on the lab level at the same costs, so reduction of material costs does not seem to be relevant in the long run.

Last edited:

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Hey, guys. Maybe you know which variables I should change to make Sophie available to be invited for Christmas dinner?

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Here's a bug in the movie theater when you take your mom and sister on a date.
You stifle a gasp as you cum. Your
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: HasPenis is not defined
quivers as Dakota and Ava keep rubbing their hands up and down, and you delight in the sensation.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes