IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
So.... Tasha update. I assume this is a very trans-centrered update? Can you change her gender to a cisgendered female with any of the serums?

Deponk

May 1, 2018
Dunno if this has been asked before but is there a possibility to keep playing the Dom John route without being bimbofied? I enjoy having “mc” being a sissy sex toy for everybody.

Reactions: pantypriv

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So.... Tasha update. I assume this is a very trans-centrered update? Can you change her gender to a cisgendered female with any of the serums?
Transforming her into a woman isn't in yet, but it is coming.
I'm curious about how it'll be handled though.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Transforming her into a woman isn't in yet, but it is coming.
I'm curious about how it'll be handled though.
Her new scenes establish that she started transitioning, but hasn't given up her dick yet. so my guess would be that it'll be handled as her finally fully transitioning.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Her new scenes establish that she started transitioning, but hasn't given up her dick yet. so my guess would be that it'll be handled as her finally fully transitioning.
I was meaning more along the lines of whether or not there'll be two versions of it though.
One where she's finally taking the plunge (which isn't as big an ordeal as irl) with TFM, and the other where she's not ready for that but the MC puts her though it anyway with her becoming something like Chanel/slut-Penny.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I was meaning more along the lines of whether or not there'll be two versions of it though.
One where she's finally taking the plunge (which isn't as big an ordeal as irl) with TFM, and the other where she's not ready for that but the MC puts her though it anyway with her becoming something like Chanel/slut-Penny.
Ah, I gotcha. Yeah, I dunno. I hadn't considered that second option until now, but I could see that being a thing.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Not in this update but Westane has 2 more updates on the way. It will happen so it's best to just wait for whatever update it's bundled in.

Dunno if this has been asked before but is there a possibility to keep playing the Dom John route without being bimbofied? I enjoy having “mc” being a sissy sex toy for everybody.
No because the entire point of Dom John is the MC pretty much having no more control in their life. By the end, what Dom John wants, he gets and the player has no control over it.

Tasha's route is missing some buttons, when you wait for penny to get the coffe scene and trying to dose her while in loving path.
Public is out tomorrow/Friday. Expect some bug fixes then

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
i downloaded game from another site.
was 5.3 version
decided to share here this bugs, because you dont know another site :)
PS^ update - downloaded from mega from f95 right now - the same version as i had with no fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hargan2

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
OH GOD, there's gonna be another John™ arc!? This is the worst news i've had all week.
Less "another" and more a case of "actually finishing".

Aside from what xana94 said, there was also one of the serum paths for him unfinished - IIRC the sissy-John path.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes