cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Less "another" and more a case of "actually finishing".

Aside from what xana94 said, there was also one of the serum paths for him unfinished - IIRC the sissy-John path.
When referring to a john arc i meant that period of about a year where all updates were john.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
There are bugs that will be fixed with tomorrows Public Update. One of the risks of a Patron update leaking because they tend to be the buggiest.
Hello, may i ask you?
Can you to add some symbol like (! or another) which will explain tha this one "give serum procedure" will be change the character on some of the paths?

I'll explain why. I used to play this game a long time ago and gave them a serum, thinking that the game is linear and the corruption will have a chain A-B-C-D-E-F-G-|-J, etc. And the most I can do is jump from one letter to another, but then the game will definitely offer me to come back and finish the unused letter. As in all linear games.
Therefore, it was a revelation for me when I found out from a forum on another site that people (players) generally have different archetypes of behavior in mom, sister or another character.

Therefore, it would be wise and far-sighted on your part to point out that each use of the serum is a critically important plot point that absolutely changes the behavior of the characters in some direction. Where there is no such critical change - as with Penny the first 2-3 uses of the serum or with mom and sister on the tier1 path - there is no need to specify it.

If you choose to give a serum, he will see:
(!) the way of the slave
(!) the way of the mistress.
Player will understand that he is making an important choice.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello, may i ask you?
Can you to add some symbol like (! or another) which will explain tha this one "give serum procedure" will be change the character on some of the paths?

I'll explain why. I used to play this game a long time ago and gave them a serum, thinking that the game is linear and the corruption will have a chain A-B-C-D-E-F-G-|-J, etc. And the most I can do is jump from one letter to another, but then the game will definitely offer me to come back and finish the unused letter. As in all linear games.
Therefore, it was a revelation for me when I found out from a forum on another site that people (players) generally have different archetypes of behavior in mom, sister or another character.

Therefore, it would be wise and far-sighted on your part to point out that each use of the serum is a critically important plot point that absolutely changes the behavior of the characters in some direction. Where there is no such critical change - as with Penny the first 2-3 uses of the serum or with mom and sister on the tier1 path - there is no need to specify it.

If you choose to give a serum, he will see:
(!) the way of the slave
(!) the way of the mistress.
Player will understand that he is making an important choice.
I'm not the dev, Westane is.

In terms of making it clearer on what every path does what I'll let him know on the Discord.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
New Public Build with bugs fixed

As in the public version of the current update we acquired early, NOT the next actual update aka Tasha Part 2 of 3

Reactions: Snugglepuff

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
Is it actually possible to get Tasha's phone number and go on a date in this one? It doesn't seem to unlock in the phone itself.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
I played 5.3 after a while i was away from The Company. I missed it and i think is a great game but i'm the only one that feels that there are too few men in that company? I must say gay content is not really my cup of tea but i would enjoy more playing as a female MC if there was more dicks there. Yeah, there is stil lesbian content but honestly it feels a little cheap and much less refined that playing the male route (the dominant one expecially) and more over if i go for a run with a female MC i would like to explore other characters instead of just having intercourses with the same ones as the male one with a bit more generic taste. I understand that the majority of the players would go only for male dominant route and it's ok that it has more content but this game is a great one because you can really play as you want and I just think that there is space for at least one if not two males there to make content more interesting for the female route too, it would appeal to a wider audience and make it way more replayable imho. The game is still a 4.5/5 for me, Westane is doing an awesome job already and i'm just trying to give a costructive criticism here, keep it up mate.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes