diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I agree somewhat but you do have to remember that the entire point of point of Dom John is losing everything to him.

The Serums, your friends and coworkers, your work and at the very end of it all, your family. You are not the main character in Dom John's Route, John is.

The entire script is flipped and you are literally looking through the looking glass as not a MC but a character IN Dom John's world. Again the entire point is not to remain in control. The entire point is submitting alongside everyone else to John.
Again, entirely disagree. The player is not the player character; the player should retain control over what kinks are presented to him, even if the PC does not. As I already stated the bimbofication transformation completely killed my interest in what had to that point been my preferred route in the game. The game is full of choices leading to (for the player character) unforeseen consequences; making use of similar strategies to allow the player to opt out of unrelated fetishes he doesn’t have would still present a player character that feels helpless while giving more players more access to content they’re actually interested in.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
how to unlock giving other people transformation serums? or you can only do it to yourself and because i didnt use the serum on my sister first chance i cant seem to be able to get that option again D:
The Sister is a bit slower than say Ava - you only get to give it to her over the weekend (if I remember right) during the Late Morning/Noon times in the Living Room. Ava is several times a week in several different places, in comparison. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Engelstein

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
A quick question on the Dom John path - how many of the women fall to him thus far? I know there are plans for future expansion (thanks HaseoOfDeath !), but for now how many women does he take?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
The Sister is a bit slower than say Ava - you only get to give it to her over the weekend (if I remember right) during the Late Morning/Noon times in the Living Room. Ava is several times a week in several different places, in comparison. Hope that helps!
that helps i really really hope nothing happens to her : ( if the dev kills her off or something im a rage quit -.-

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Can anyone upload the public build to something that isn't mega? mega doesn't work for me right now, all the downloads there slow down to a crawl at 20kb/s.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Can anyone upload the public build to something that isn't mega? mega doesn't work for me right now, all the downloads there slow down to a crawl at 20kb/s.
I also have this issue, another mirror would be much appreciated

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
There's also a chance for an event to pop where you have an opportunity to dose Sis. Not often but it is there.

JPrestonX

Jul 15, 2018
I played 5.3 after a while i was away from The Company. I missed it and i think is a great game but i'm the only one that feels that there are too few men in that company? I must say gay content is not really my cup of tea but i would enjoy more playing as a female MC if there was more dicks there. Yeah, there is stil lesbian content but honestly it feels a little cheap and much less refined that playing the male route (the dominant one expecially) and more over if i go for a run with a female MC i would like to explore other characters instead of just having intercourses with the same ones as the male one with a bit more generic taste. I understand that the majority of the players would go only for male dominant route and it's ok that it has more content but this game is a great one because you can really play as you want and I just think that there is space for at least one if not two males there to make content more interesting for the female route too, it would appeal to a wider audience and make it way more replayable imho. The game is still a 4.5/5 for me, Westane is doing an awesome job already and i'm just trying to give a costructive criticism here, keep it up mate.
Totally agree. I really enjoy the game and the systems in place, but I'd love to see more men in the company both for the player character and NPCs to interact with (Penny, in particular.)

Reactions: anminter17

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Totally agree. I really enjoy the game and the systems in place, but I'd love to see more men in the company both for the player character and NPCs to interact with (Penny, in particular.)
Chris is going to be expanded upon in the next 1-2 years. He should very much have a good amount of Male content that most are looking for.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It’s not just me? it’s been a fucking slow as hell for two days, anything I try to get off MEGA.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It’s not just me? it’s been a fucking slow as hell for two days, anything I try to get off MEGA.
Even grabbing the Mega link off Westane's website, it starts off at 1.8MB/s and slowly drops to 119-121 KB/s. Something is definitely weird with it. Will take an hour and 20+ minutes to get 587MB. o_O
Edit: Cancelled my download when it dropped to 35KB/s and told me it would be 4 hours... NAAAHHH!

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
This is entirely false plus this is the 1st Tasha update in like 2 years.

1. Dom John is not even remotely easy to start. You have to go out of your way to start it.
2. Tasha will be made to be given a dick and a pussy. Player choice will now dictate the Tasha you get
Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little on the whole update thing but regardless....

1. Dom John is pretty easy, I mean if you set the MC to start submissive and back out of the bathroom you don't even really get a choice when he ambushes you all you can do is 'Brace for Impact.' (not that this really bothers me to be honest I actually quite like the route.)

2. This is what bothers me cause we don't get a choice you go into her office and catch her 'jacking' it right at the start there is no option what so ever to choose unless I'm missing something?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
A lot... You exaggerated a lot.

2. This is what bothers me cause we don't get a choice you go into her office and catch her 'jacking' it right at the start there is no option what so ever to choose unless I'm missing something?
The entire point of walking in on her like that has always been to introduce to the MC that she's a trans-woman.
As changes go, it's one that's really minor and doesn't change the point of it being there.

The only way to ever avoid her being a trans-woman, (since she was turned into one years ago) is to just never dose her or raise stats with her.

In other words, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Well this is also the 1/3 updates for Tasha that will release. Whatever other content alterations to her old content to fall in line with the new Rework is still a WIP. Next update will actually fill the gaps by a lot including more changes if she has a dick or vagina when walking in on her

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Even grabbing the Mega link off Westane's website, it starts off at 1.8MB/s and slowly drops to 119-121 KB/s. Something is definitely weird with it. Will take an hour and 20+ minutes to get 587MB. o_O
Edit: Cancelled my download when it dropped to 35KB/s and told me it would be 4 hours... NAAAHHH!
Mega as a whole is having server issues. Other threads are reporting on this so it isn't Westane. Probbaly has to do with Amazon, Steam, and others having issues right now

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Mega as a whole is having server issues. Other threads are reporting on this so it isn't Westane. Probbaly has to do with Amazon, Steam, and others having issues right now
Any chance Westane or someone else could upload the game to another mirror?

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
A lot... You exaggerated a lot.

The entire point of walking in on her like that has always been to introduce to the MC that she's a trans-woman.
As changes go, it's one that's really minor and doesn't change the point of it being there.

The only way to ever avoid her being a trans-woman, (since she was turned into one years ago) is to just never dose her or raise stats with her.

In other words, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Yeah but even if you never dose her and do absolutely nothing with her then on the Dom John route she is forced on you which is my complaint cause John literally gifts you to Tasha for the most part.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes