moudy

Mar 2, 2017
v5.2.37
html -
Image Pack Base v2 - If you're starting fresh:

Image Pack 4d - If you're updated from a previous version:

[/SPOILER]
@klx Can you please also link the Image pack 4d at least to that post (or in OP) so we that use the same game over and over can find this faster so we don't have to download the entire image pack all over again?

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
I have previos version of the game & have downloaded image 4 & newest. what do I have to do to get the game updated & working? add what to what folders where?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there a way to cheat for more stamina?
I know how to get more but i want even more

Is new game required every update?
You can install the Sugar Cube Hacker and access the values, or learn to use the Developer Tools and access the values in through the browser tools. Both options have been listed numerous times in this thread.

Leoski

May 12, 2017
Below neophyte coder here: I have successful installed Sugar Cube, but have been unable to figure out out or find the proper 'value' terms. Please advise.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Below neophyte coder here: I have successful installed Sugar Cube, but have been unable to figure out out or find the proper 'value' terms. Please advise.
Should be under 'player', and then near the bottom the Player values, look for 'Stamina' and 'stamiamax'

Set Stamiamax to whatever you want, but I'd recommend around about 30 or so. Do the same for the stamina variable itself, so you actually have that amount of stamina.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
really having a hard time downloading the game with pcitures...anyone have clear,dumbed down instructions?
Download the 'Image pack base' file, which I'm guessing you already have. Then download the V5.2.37 file.

Once you have both of those, extract the Image pack to the folder of your choosing. Then place the v5.2.37 HTML file inside the 'The Company' folder.

Play the game by opening the HTML file.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time, on the tfgamessite one of the tags was herm but I can only go so far to get shemale, is there a way to become a herm in the game?

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
With the addition of the dominance trait, it looks like some options are only available with certain levels of dominance. If you go into the bathroom with John at 50% right at the beginning of the game, "get on your knees" is the only option. (In other words, if you want to be dominant, your best bet is to dose John ASAP to avoid that encounter.)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes