LaurenceD

Dec 15, 2021
I can't seem to figure out how to get Tasha to Dominate chanel.
It might because I'm going Free-Mode with chanel already around but i dont know.

Would also love a FutaAva to have scenes where she doms MC and Dakota. An ending that doesn't involve losing your voice to a psycho Ava

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
thank you, i will give this option one last try before deciding to give this up for good

really exciting game with so many different archs to explore but this tedious nuisance can ruin anything no matter how good the game might be
The issue is that auto-save is enabled, and SugarCube maintains all the save slots and your current "save" as a single compressed JSON string, so every time you make a change to the save state (perform an action or click a link), SugarCube has to replace the whole string by serializing your current session, attaching the other slots' data to that string, and then it has to compress the entire thing.

If opening the save dialog takes a second (or more), your session data is too large!

To reduce the performance impact of late game/bloated/large saves, restrict yourself to one or two save slots OR use Save to File/Load from File (preferred as you can have as many saves as you want) and CLEAR the other slots

Not optimal, I know, but this avoids the performance hit in most cases AND if you use only one or two save slots, it reduces the chance of running out of web storage space (and corrupting the saves) or running into crashes because SugarCube ran out of space.

To the devs out there using SugarCube: keep your session state as small as possible (sanitize your variables!), restrict history rollback (not 50 undo slots!), set the number of save slots to a reasonable number AND think about the implications of enabling "auto-save".

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
how to i go back from trans sissy to just trans? also how to i increase/decrease submissivness?
1. You'll need to stop having sex and just double down on being Masculine. If you change to Male, even better as you can dress feminine from there

2. And Submissive score is raised by simply having sex and choose the Sub Answers. There is also clothing you can wear from the Mall

Reactions: Coomer341

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Looks like the game is looking for a bedroom slave that doesn't exist? Did you try setting a new slave to the position, or have you not done any Pit content?
I have a bedroom slave assigned and never have a problem with her. What happens when I get that error is that the new daily pit slave up for sale is corrupted, with no name or description and therefore unusable.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can you give me the correct steps for installation i can't find update packs. downloaded 5.9.1 version
Update packs? Not sure I know what you mean since there really aren't any. If you've download 5.9.1, that's it. You have everything.

Unless you mean Image Packs then you simply have to download them and replace all the media within with the new ones

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018

5.10.0 Backer Build

Update Summary
  • This update adds a proper epilogue to John's "Dom John" content arc, resulting in a hard "Game Over" ending
  • This ending requires the MC be permanently transformed by John, having him come over to the MC's bedroom, then waiting a few days after that
Full changelog provided by AccidentalGryffindor earlier in the thread (link), don't know how accurate it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes