PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
There is another cheat code that is not listed on the description: ZZTOP gives the player all clothes and toys that are available.

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
Also, can someone tell me what happens if you get someone pregnant? I mean there doesn't seem to be a difference as long as it's not you!

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Yet. As far as I gather. ;)
Nah, straight up nothing.

Westane has stated it's in there due to the fact it makes basic biological sense. But then further said the overarching plot of the game is too short to portray a full term pregnancy.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Nah, straight up nothing.

Westane has stated it's in there due to the fact it makes basic biological sense. But then further said the overarching plot of the game is too short to portray a full term pregnancy.
I stand corrected. And happily so, too. Thanks :)

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
Both need to be fully corrupted, in the evening when they watch tv and another one early morning when they are both in the kitchen. The evening scene is different depending if Ava is a futa or not IIRC.
Check that you have some lvl3 serum and that you used all the doses available on both sister and mother. Ava must have agreed to make Dakota participate, and Dakota agreed to have sex everywhere in the house.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, how? I've read that this is supposed to happen when both are fully dosed during the watch tv evening activity. All that ever happens for me is Ava leaves after obviously playing with herself under a blanket and then Dakota jumps the PC.
Check that you have some lvl3 serum and that you used all the doses available on both sister and mother. Ava must have agreed to make Dakota participate, and Dakota agreed to have sex everywhere in the house.
Specifically, get Dakota to want to fuck all over the house, then you can give Ava the final MCS-3 dose to get her to involve Dakota in threesomes.

The threesomes will become the default for early morning kitchen Monday to Thursday, and the living room evenings.
There's also a random event where Dakota and the Player Character get involved with Ava's gang banging in her bedroom, in so far as the option to fuck each other and get finished off by Ava.
There's some variation on them if you choose wear a strap on, and more if you choose to use the MCS-X on Dakota and make the choice to "turn her into a dog", but that also comes with repeating beastiality content (if you choose to investigate each time), so that option is up to you.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Trying to get source on those Bailey Jay pics, eh?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes