Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
No, very nice idea for the dominating path. My English is not good.

In the submission path, Penny is less useful for the Work (not the sex). She can make a deal with you, she work more, but you pay the price (in she dominating you)

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
After replaying the game for like 5th time, this time with the cheats to start, I just have couple of questions:
- is there a way to force a shemale sister?
- any way that Santini could be a shemale?
- In 5.2.52 the boss still has no sex scenes, did I miss something?

lj101

Feb 8, 2018
is anyone making a mod that undoes the Transgendering of the Blond hottie?
Simply wait since westane plans to make a path that turns her into a female. No real point in modding the game if it is gonna be officially added later.
If you must have tasha a female now try looking for a prior vesion of the game under public releases in his patreon, aside from making her trans and john stuff they are not that drastically diffirent.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
My issue us the chars in this game are evil. I only play strait males and a male is a male turning them into a female dose not change that, so my char would kill him as soon as he finds out that Tasha is a man is they have so much as kissed

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My issue us the chars in this game are evil. I only play strait males and a male is a male turning them into a female dose not change that, so my char would kill him as soon as he finds out that Tasha is a man is they have so much as kissed
So because there's no option to kill Tasha for having gender dysphoria and having undergone near complete gender reassignment, the Player Character is less evil than you?

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
yeah i was a little confused by tasha turning trans and Chanel, who i thought was based off of Chanel Santini (who IS trans) having a vagina lol. Also Giving your mom a cock is a mistake she starts getting really aggressive in trying to put it all up inside your face lol. Must be going through mops like mad at the house. Anyone know if there are plans to have more than the 2 current MCX paths for mom and sis? Well the mom has basically the one, but sis is between semi dominatrix and feral fucksleeve. Would not mind submissive path for both. Buy one big bed, sticky snugglepile at night. Reno the bathroom for a bigger tub and shower, you know that old chestnut.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The only issue I will have with the new transformation system is that you won't be able to be just a submissive man, you will end up as a sissy, well one way to actually solve this is for example to get below 20% dominance you would need to have a chastity device put on your dick, that way you could actually control more the voluntary/involuntary transformation.

Those characters that would want you to become a sissy would use it in their scenes and if you want to become a sissy just put it on yourself.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
yeah i was a little confused by tasha turning trans and Chanel, who i thought was based off of Chanel Santini (who IS trans) having a vagina lol. Also Giving your mom a cock is a mistake she starts getting really aggressive in trying to put it all up inside your face lol. Must be going through mops like mad at the house. Anyone know if there are plans to have more than the 2 current MCX paths for mom and sis? Well the mom has basically the one, but sis is between semi dominatrix and feral fucksleeve. Would not mind submissive path for both. Buy one big bed, sticky snugglepile at night. Reno the bathroom for a bigger tub and shower, you know that old chestnut.
There was meant to be two MCS X paths for the mother during her content path, but I've no idea why the second wasn't implemented.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes