tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Looked through the code and found 2 "cheats", if they actually are that:
ZZTOP - Unlock all clothing. (Gives you all items except for Strap-on and Collar)
ARTBYRD - Forces game to use images/pictures. (Don't know why that's a thing when there's an option for that at the beginning.)

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
ehm would anyone happen to know how many times tasha can be bosed i can only do it twice and only once for the boss are there ways to get further with the boss ?

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Why would you use the strapon on yourself as a girl? If you wanna have a cock then choose the male or shemale route! It comes with a fully equipped cock :) lol

Reactions: Vikki Parris

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger different transformations for MC, for example female to shemale? :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger different transformations for MC, for example female to shemale? :)
Just keep doing actions and eventually you'll transform(I rec turning off forced transformations though incase you transform into something you don't want)

Dom actions on mom at night are a quick way to go from female to shemale.

Reactions: Vikki Parris

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why would you use the strapon on yourself as a girl? If you wanna have a cock then choose the male or shemale route! It comes with a fully equipped cock :) lol
I'm guessing because it doesn't replace the pre-existing vagina, and simply adds a fully functioning dick that's miraculously able to inseminate women, despite not having testicles at all.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Turning into a person of the opposite sex over night or turning someone's mentality into that of a dog however, is something that happens in our daily lives.
The difference is, the Strange Strap-on is bought in a shop that anyone can go into, whilst with the exception of genitalia, the rest of the biological changes the player character undergoes happen over time, because of accidental exposure to a mutagenic compound that is capable of causing massive genetic changes.

Turning the sister into a dog, mentally, is due to the highly unstable and experimental mind control serum.

See, there's an actual internal logic to those things because they're products of evil application of science, in a setting where it's possible for those things to exist, where currently the collar and strap-on are possible hints of magic (requires removal via ritual/spell), but so far that's all. Hints that currently are only drawn by inference of dialogue with Ash in the sex shop, and has been that way since they were introduced.

Given the way the strap-on works, and has no mention of scrotum & testes with it, then it truly is miraculous that it's capable of impregnation, especially when the player character doesn't undergo any hermaphrodite transformation.

Reactions: Yotsuyu
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes