Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is there any content with Julia and Sophie? I can't seem to dose the former or even have anymore than 3 conversations with the latter.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any content with Julia and Sophie? I can't seem to dose the former or even have anymore than 3 conversations with the latter.
If by content you mean fucking them?
No.

As I mentioned earlier, there's the beginning of Sophie's content (if you look through the pics folder you can see the notebook images as you would be dosing her, like with other characters), but that's it aside from her part in the plot.

For Julia... She won't drink anything you bring her, and her content is gated behind the plot.
Sex wise, there's pretty much nothing you can currently do with her though.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you
Soon

The Sophie Content patch is the next character patch we're slated to get, which will come in 5.4. There's currently no ETA for v5.4, as v5.3 is slated for as a sort of 'maintenance patch'. Which is were Westane wants to fix and refine some of the games systems, such as the transformation system and image interactions, as well as the addition of some User events. Then after 5.4, we get 6.0, which brings with it Chapter 3 and yet more Sophie content.

5.3 isn't expected until well into June, so like I said. Soon™.

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
I really love the dominance mechanic that was added. It would be interesting if character's dom/sub ranking impacted the story in some way. You have to do more or less for certain story specific scenes depending on teh affected character's dom/sub ranking.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
I really love the dominance mechanic that was added. It would be interesting if character's dom/sub ranking impacted the story in some way. You have to do more or less for certain story specific scenes depending on teh affected character's dom/sub ranking.
The potential is absolutely there, but don't want to get my expectations too high. I rather want to be positively surprised than disappointed. Either way it will take a long time until its finished.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I've played through this game a few times now, as pretty much everything. I was going through the pics folder and noticed a gif, "pics/action/sissygasm" and I don't know where you can find that in game. Is it implemented in the game or is it like Sophie, where it's just there in the folder?

abdfnru

Jul 31, 2017
I've played through this game a few times now, as pretty much everything. I was going through the pics folder and noticed a gif, "pics/action/sissygasm" and I don't know where you can find that in game. Is it implemented in the game or is it like Sophie, where it's just there in the folder?
ctrl+f only turned up the word sissygasm once which was just being used in dialogue, so probably not

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The only thing I'd say as a "critique" is the "taking family to mall" option. For an event that takes the whole day and it only raises one point...I don't like it, feels like a waste of time.

Reactions: Dum_Bass37

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
The only thing I'd say as a "critique" is the "taking family to mall" option. For an event that takes the whole day and it only raises one point...I don't like it, feels like a waste of time.
It's primarily used to skip the weekend if you're focusing on either your coworkers or the story.

If grinding relationship points bugs you then just press f12 and type "Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.(any character you want to edit).(the stat you want to edit)=(the value you want that stat to be)" here are some common examples:

Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.mom.love=60
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.mom.lust=60
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.dom=100
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.money=9000000
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.staminamax=30
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.stamina=30

60 is the max stat for love and lust for some weird reason.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes