greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
If grinding relationship points bugs you then just press f12 and type "Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.(any character you want to edit).(the stat you want to edit)=(the value you want that stat to be)" here are some common examples:

Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.mom.love=60
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.mom.lust=60
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.dom=100
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.money=9000000
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.staminamax=30
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.stamina=30

60 is the max stat for love and lust for some weird reason.
A couple of slight corrections:

1. You need an uppercase C in the name of the SugarCube debug object, as some web-browsers are case sensitive.

2. This is a SugarCube 2.x based game so you don't need the Active reference, and even if you did it the active would start with a lowercase 'a'.

3. The variables reference should also start with a lower case letter, and the staminaMax property has an uppercase 'M'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tranzet

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The only thing I'd say as a "critique" is the "taking family to mall" option. For an event that takes the whole day and it only raises one point...I don't like it, feels like a waste of time.
To be fair, I would like to see this expanded on in a future update, depending on how much (if any) expansion the mall will get, and not just the shops.
Like taking the mother/sister/Penny shopping and having some content related to that.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
A couple of slight corrections:

1. You need an uppercase C in the name of the SugarCube debug object, as some web-browsers are case sensitive.

2. This is a SugarCube 2.x based game so you don't need the Active reference, and even if you did it the active would start with a lowercase 'a'.

3. The variables reference should also start with a lower case letter, and the staminaMax property has an uppercase 'M'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the corrections, my browser has Tab auto-fill for these commands so I didn't notice the capitalization (which might also have been auto-corrected), my mind just kinda simplified the grammar with capitalizing after pressing period with how fast I was typing.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
To be fair, I would like to see this expanded on in a future update, depending on how much (if any) expansion the mall will get, and not just the shops.
Like taking the mother/sister/Penny shopping and having some content related to that.
I'd like to see this, perhaps relating to the relationship level you have now. So if Mom is already horny from you touching her, then maybe she masturbates in the changing room while trying on clothes while you are with her. Or some such thing.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
That sounds great, but currently I think the focus is the 5.3 transformation overhaul update.

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
Any content with Chris? It just seems to kinda stop after he tries and fails to kiss you or, did I screw up somewhere.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Any content with Chris? It just seems to kinda stop after he tries and fails to kiss you or, did I screw up somewhere.
Nope, the Chris line is even more barren, and more or less completely forgotten than the Sophie content.

The Patreon has consistently voted not to actually do anything with his character, so nothing's really been done.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
Nope, the Chris line is even more barren, and more or less completely forgotten than the Sophie content.

The Patreon has consistently voted not to actually do anything with his character, so nothing's really been done.
Weak, thanks for the info tho

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
I have a question : every time I install the new update, the game tells me that my saves are no longer comptatible. How do I solve this problem ?
I specify that I am on Mac.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
You Have to Start over no other choice. Each time a major overhaul update is released with new content the saves wil not work anymore. Best thing to do is either cheat the sugarcube variables or start a new game on easy. Then choose the option what involves less grinding. As far as I know those are the options.
A small price to pay for an great game like this is!

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I have a question : every time I install the new update, the game tells me that my saves are no longer comptatible. How do I solve this problem ?
I specify that I am on Mac.
Hehe, sorry! While there are means to maintain save compatibility to an extent, there often either too many changes or too deep of changes to implement them. I've been adding various cheats to the game to try to alleviate this a bit.

Spoiler, 5.3 will break the hell out of old saves!

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Does being dressed nicely affect anything besides being told that you look nice by your family? Also, do the glasses in the men's boutique do anything?

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Does being dressed nicely affect anything besides being told that you look nice by your family? Also, do the glasses in the men's boutique do anything?
Not only do you get to feel good about yourself by dressing like a successful, confidant individual, but you also get to see clearly!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It's primarily used to skip the weekend if you're focusing on either your coworkers or the story.

If grinding relationship points bugs you then just press f12 and type "Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.(any character you want to edit).(the stat you want to edit)=(the value you want that stat to be)" here are some common examples:

Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.mom.love=60
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.mom.lust=60
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.dom=100
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.money=9000000
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.staminamax=30
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.player.stamina=30

60 is the max stat for love and lust for some weird reason.
Thank you so much, I didn't even know that was possible! And here I've been doing all my cheating by editing the html itself :p

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes