KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Some broken images when doing the sex scene with Diana in the office. Particularly the path where you ask her what she has in mind.

Is there an equivalent for Firefox? I gave up on Chrome when it refused to open normally, and when run as administrator didn't allow me to open html files dragged onto it.
Might be, check FireFox apps for SugarCube. Or you can always open the Developer Tools and access the local variables directly. I use Chrome without problem and like it better than Firefox.

With the cheats available now, you can load up a few and not need to cheat at all anymore. I tried it and loaded up with money and serums and got all the content without issue.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Is a threesome with mother and sister possible in this game?
Because they're using specific models for each.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
yep aslong as you donot use the syram with the x Other wise you can kiss 3som with mom and sis goodbuy

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I'm hoping the next update advances the story and adds more uses for the MCX serum.
Yeah, that's not gonna happen any time soon.

As I understand Westane's wording on the subject of MSC-X, is that content for it will only be made during a character specific patch, after that they won't get any new MSC-X content.

As it stands, we've only had specific patches for the Mother, sister and soon to be Sophie. The Sophie patch is then not expected for another month, or two

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, that's not gonna happen any time soon.

As I understand Westane's wording on the subject of MSC-X, is that content for it will only be made during a character specific patch, after that they won't get any new MSC-X content.

As it stands, we've only had specific patches for the Mother, sister and soon to be Sophie. The Sophie patch is then not expected for another month, or two
There's a way to corrupt Sophie?

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
There's the beginnings of it, that have been there for quite some time... The very first dose of MCS-1 that's given to our character, and we choose what is done with it.
But after that there isn't a way to interact with her so I thought it was just a scam to take a free dose away from you.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
There's a way to corrupt Sophie?
Soon

The Sophie Content patch is the next character patch we're slated to get, which will come in 5.4. There's currently no ETA for v5.4, as v5.3 is slated for as a sort of 'maintenance patch'. Which is were Westane wants to fix and refine some of the games systems, such as the transformation system and image interactions, as well as the addition of some User events. Then after 5.4, we get 6.0, which brings with it Chapter 3 and yet more Sophie content.

5.3 isn't expected until well into June, so like I said. Soon™.

Reactions: Telamon

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There's the beginnings of it, that have been there for quite some time... The very first dose of MCS-1 that's given to our character, and we choose what is done with it.
I thought that was also a way to beginning corrupting your character as well, though with the latest patch I haven't really noticed much of a difference in really doing anything with her then. Other than the tease photo for having her flash you. Considering how much Dominance is affected by other interactions its basically a pass in doing anything with Sophie that first time.

On another note, anyone else notice missing images with Diana's scenes in the office? The new sex scene options seem to be missing images.

Reactions: Alteration
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes