Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
When playing as a bimbo, before you give the cat collar to Ava, it says that you feel like putting it on. THIS SHOULD BE AN OPTION!
Well the cat collar for now simply makes Ava more submissive.

if the dev gives more options to the cat collar then I would agree with you.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017

According to the changelog on TFG, it's starting stuff with Diana.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So an interesting thing he seems to be testing in daily builds is the option to have John be Chanel from the beginning, right now it is through additional notes cheating, but might be an option to select in the future who knows.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
So an interesting thing he seems to be testing in daily builds is the option to have John be Chanel from the beginning, right now it is through additional notes cheating, but might be an option to select in the future who knows.
Seems rather strange to me, since there is hardly any content with Chanel aside from 2 or 3 pictures. Also isn't the whole appeal of the game using serums to get where you want? At this point in development there should be other priorities.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Seems rather strange to me, since there is hardly any content with Chanel aside from 2 or 3 pictures. Also isn't the whole appeal of the game using serums to get where you want? At this point in development there should be other priorities.
Maybe he's going to flesh out Chanel? Couldn't tell you at this point.

(Or it could just be a thing for the people who are super anti the idea of the potential of being dom'd by a guy, idk.)

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
The ability to start with John as Channel at the start exists purely for the perpose of testing Channel's interactive event, which is in the process of being built.

This is pretty much status quo for Westane, when he wants a specific feature tested, he'll introduce a cheat or a function that allows you to play around with it at will.

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
The ability to start with John as Channel at the start exists purely for the perpose of testing Channel's interactive event, which is in the process of being built.

This is pretty much status quo for Westane, when he wants a specific feature tested, he'll introduce a cheat or a function that allows you to play around with it at will.
Bingo, which is why it's a cheat and not a visible option.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Hi pervs )
Hice game. Anyone know what difference between shemale and trans? In my opinion there is one animations for both.

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
The "Bimbos" now supports Ava at the men's visits, I think great. Thank you Westane. Could not you expand that?
That she also "helps" Ava in the company at the "work".

With the "Sissy" I could imagine with sufficient submissiveness also certain "services" for the staff in the toilet.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Hi pervs )
Hice game. Anyone know what difference between shemale and trans? In my opinion there is one animations for both.
The difference is mostly in how they interact in events.

Shemale is the classical 'chick with a dick', and in this game it falls under being a heavily dominant female character.

Trans itself, is a go-between stage, for when your transisitioning between a male or female gender. In this game, a female character can straight up grow a penis, but they can't outright become a man, without first becoming Trans.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes