Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
I'm a bit torn on the interactive scene with Diana. On it's own it's great but going through that scene multiple time and then giving her the second level serum to "want to have sex with you" makes no sense. Hopefully that will get replaced by something else.

Lloyd980

Mar 22, 2018
Since the mother can be given the Strange Strapon to essentially become a futa, I was wondering why a player transformation wasn't available offering something similar? Kind of like a "best of both worlds" option. I've played the game through to completion a few times, including the latest release, and wondered why the option wasn't available for the player? It would also be sweet to be fit to buy multiples of the exotic items in the adult store and give them to other characters.

Reactions: Yemon

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Well... apparently the sister just got impregnated by dogs in my game.
Really not the kind of "slutty puppy" I had in mind when they offered me that option. Even worse my character keeps dreaming about it for some fucked up reason.

Anybody happen to have a walkthrough so I don't walk into any more shit like surprise dogsex?
Don't use the MCS-X is the only thing you need to do. The MCS-X is total mindfuck and bad ending guaranteed for whoever you use it on.

You don't.
As mentioned before, you can upload and edit saves on
I have no idea if messing with the variables can break story progression though.
I was messing about in there yesterday and made the sister open to having sex around the house without the need for the mother to have been drugged up at all. It's fair to say the mother is not happy :D She gets all huffy and storms out of the living room and kitchen saying things like, "Mind? Of course I mind you're siblings.... hmmmmf" after your sister starts kissing you before you start fucking.... but it doesn't break the game.

Reactions: Pandesal

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Since the mother can be given the Strange Strapon to essentially become a futa, I was wondering why a player transformation wasn't available offering something similar? Kind of like a "best of both worlds" option. I've played the game through to completion a few times, including the latest release, and wondered why the option wasn't available for the player? It would also be sweet to be fit to buy multiples of the exotic items in the adult store and give them to other characters.
Because the PC can straight up just grow a dick.

I've no idea how that works, but it comes up early in the game when your exposed to one of the experimental serums. This means if your female, then you can become a Shemale via going down that route, and that maintains your dominant route.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Here's something I've come across a couple of times in the last couple of versions:

When given the choice to Dose Penny with the script saying something alone the lines of, "Make her declare her true feelings for you..." it goes to a black screen with no choices, no clicky links, nothing at all and I'm forced to use the 'backstep' button and not try that choice. Is it something anyone else has seen?

Yeah I'd like to be able to ping the cat collar on Sis too :)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah I'd like to be able to ping the cat collar on Sis too :)
Personally I hope more for the strange strapon on the sister, she is quite dominant in many scenes and I'm sure that if she gets a "penis" it would compliment the character quite well. I'm playing a bimbo these days so... XD

But personally what I'm hoping for the most is to be able to date the sister or the mother without serums and a rework of the mind control system, I personally don't like it being so linear.

Reactions: caramoore

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
For some reason, I can no longer play html games on my browser (Chrome, but IE also blocks it). Keep getting some annoying errors like "no valid storage adapters found" which kills my game before it even starts and leaves me with a black screen.

Anyone know of a way to fix this issue?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Here's something I've come across a couple of times in the last couple of versions:

When given the choice to Dose Penny with the script saying something alone the lines of, "Make her declare her true feelings for you..." it goes to a black screen with no choices, no clicky links, nothing at all and I'm forced to use the 'backstep' button and not try that choice. Is it something anyone else has seen?
Was just about to ask the same thing.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017

That was brought up some pages ago, and IIRC it was something that hasn't actually been added yet, something you're only supposed to be able to get if your cheating.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Starting with tomorrow's post, all weekly development blogs on my Patreon will be released as public posts. I look forward to sharing lots of new information with everyone!
Never really understood the point of non-public development posts to be honest. Seems like a great way to tease and lure in new patrons... unless of course there isn't any real development going on.

Anyway, appreciated.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
For some reason, I can no longer play html games on my browser (Chrome, but IE also blocks it). Keep getting some annoying errors like "no valid storage adapters found" which kills my game before it even starts and leaves me with a black screen.

Anyone know of a way to fix this issue?
I'm not a super geek (as it were) but I wonder if this is any help to you? Found something similar sounding in relation to Firefox:

"Error: no valid storage adapters found." when cookies are disabled in Firefox

Issue #46

Anonymous created an issue 2018-02-16
Sugarcube is throwing an exception if you attempt to play the game from a HTML file and cookies are not enabled in the browser.

I am using a cookie whitelist, but I am not aware of the method to whitelist file:// protocol.

Is there anything that can be done short of enabling all cookies?

Reactions: Synaxis

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I'm not a super geek (as it were) but I wonder if this is any help to you? Found something similar sounding in relation to Firefox:

"Error: no valid storage adapters found." when cookies are disabled in Firefox

Issue #46

Anonymous created an issue 2018-02-16
Sugarcube is throwing an exception if you attempt to play the game from a HTML file and cookies are not enabled in the browser.

I am using a cookie whitelist, but I am not aware of the method to whitelist file:// protocol.

Is there anything that can be done short of enabling all cookies?
Nope. I had "Block all third-party cookies" turned OFF. That's why there was a problem. It should be turned ON.

You can't add local files to the whitelist I'm afraid. I've googled the crap out of it and everywhere it says most browsers can't do it. Short of enabling all cookies to pass through, there's no other way.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes