Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
You dont have to be active in all them....Some times join one just for an update or a question or the occasional activity.

menny

May 28, 2017
may 9th is our wait time for what might be the best update yet, but this time as long as you have your saves form 6.0.4 you can still use them

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
may 9th is our wait time for what might be the best update yet, but this time as long as you have your saves form 6.0.4 you can still use them
So the next update is all about Penny and John, for new content wise.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So the next update is all about Penny and John, for new content wise.
The next update is all Penny. Some changes to John are only to accommodate how John's paths entwine with Penny's. 6.2 patch will see a major expansion of John and his paths, the same way we are getting the Penny update. 6.3 and 6.4 will do the same for the rest of the cast.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
find errors :
photos are not displayed during sleep
the link does not work :
* Ask her to start fornicating with the staff, giving you profits

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Avoidable.
Out of the major characters one trans woman and one dude that can fuck you up.
If you don't want to deal with him just use the cheat "CHANELNUMBER5" when you start a new game.
Trans is absolutly not avoidable thanks to the last update.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Trans is absolutly not unavoidable thanks to the last update.
Are you saying it is avoidable here?
Unavoidable = cannot be avoided.
Not unavoidable = can be avoided.

Your reply makes it look like you're disagreeing with what he was saying.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Are you saying it is avoidable here?
Unavoidable = cannot be avoided.
Not unavoidable = can be avoided.

Your reply makes it look like you're disagreeing with what he was saying.
It is UNAVOIDABLE.
UNAVOIDABLE trans/futa content

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Actually you can. The brain can be trained to do a great many things. If you took a straight male. And forced them to have sex with another male for a long period time. Or have another male get the straight man off. Eventually the brain will associate gay sexual content as the only way to get off. Essentially you forced the this straight male to be gay. You trained him that way.
Thanks for spoiling half the new John content for 6.2!

Reactions: Trapquest

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
The statement that something can be done is not the same thing as an endorsement of that action. You could strap somebody to a chair and secure their nipples with jumper cables. Just because I said that doesn't mean I want you to do that thing, or that I believe it is ethically correct.

Now that somebody has asked, we should try keep things on topic and not be a bother to Westane, who has tried to be nice and subtle about redirecting things in a friendly way. That being said, looks like more gay content is coming onboard, once that's fleshed out are there plans to introduce more trans/shemale content? (Just out of curiousity, there's already quite a bit)
That will also be in 6.2. John will become quite malleable...

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
That will also be in 6.2. John will become quite malleable...
Rad! If there's pending non-player sissification or trans content that'll be something to look forward to. The way you're talking about it, I almost wonder if John's going to undergo a similar incident that the player goes through, but that seems a bit overcomplex for a side character so I might be reaching a little bit.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes