Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I think it's more that Westane had to prioritize more important things. That's the entire purpose of patches 6.1 to 6.5 on the roadmap. Now that Westane has the core filled in, he's going back and rounding out the side stuff. Tasha should probably see more for her story in patch 6.3. Judging by how Penny is getting multiple paths I'd assume that Tasha would probably get a full transformation option as one path.
I see where yer coming from but I dont buy it, he could have easily left tasha alone until he was ready to implement her arc. Instead he changed for no reason other than having a check box ticked or something.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I see where yer coming from but I dont buy it, he could have easily left tasha alone until he was ready to implement her arc. Instead he changed for no reason other than having a check box ticked or something.
Maybe. Westane hasn't really elaborated on why Tasha was changed. Maybe he just wanted a trans character and picked one at random. I'm not ready to cast the decision as malicious or greedy though. Westane has been pretty upfront about his work and seems genuinely invested in the game/.

Reactions: Reij

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Maybe. Westane hasn't really elaborated on why Tasha was changed. Maybe he just wanted a trans character and picked one at random. I'm not ready to cast the decision as malicious or greedy though. Westane has been pretty upfront about his work and seems genuinely invested in the game/.
That was my impression yeah, and from comments I saw on the Patreon (though this was a long-ass while ago) he's in no means inclined to change her back. IMO he should have either inserted a new character, or changed the character to Aubrey Kate or another TS model if he was going that route, since as of now there's 30MB worth of gifs that never gets used for her (but still ship in every version) and obviously she's never getting nude either.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
That was my impression yeah, and from comments I saw on the Patreon (though this was a long-ass while ago) he's in no means inclined to change her back. IMO he should have either inserted a new character, or changed the character to Aubrey Kate or another TS model if he was going that route, since as of now there's 30MB worth of gifs that never gets used for her (but still ship in every version) and obviously she's never getting nude either.
Eh, the problem will probably be corrected by the new drawn art he's adding.

Reactions: Zurrlock

LittleCrush

May 8, 2018
Well you need to reach the end of Chapter first. Once then keep visiting the Lab and checking for a message that says something along the lines of "Messy notes on Penny's Desk." After that you will have access to the X Serum. Beware that you cannot undo the serum so save before you use them.

No. Ava will get new stuff in 6.3 later this year.
Finally got it, Thanks :3

Aug 18, 2017
so the guide doesn't really state stuff for ava and sis characters, is it only possible to use serum on them to progress with those characters or is there a non-serum route?

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Sissy - Being submissive, or having a chastity as a guy helps
Trans - Cross dressing helps, also makeup helps I guess
Shemale - Same as trans but being dominant has a better chance of getting this one
I always start as a guy so I don't know the options to take as a female.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
It is similiar if you start as female (though I mostly play maale as well :D)

Sissy is the hardest, never managed that (aside from turning fully male and then reducing his masculinity ofc..)

Trans/Shemale: Dress as Guy & use a StrapOn in sex scenes, avoid getting penetrated during sex as this makes the mc more feminine

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Sissy - Being submissive, or having a chastity as a guy helps
Trans - Cross dressing helps, also makeup helps I guess
Shemale - Same as trans but being dominant has a better chance of getting this one
I always start as a guy so I don't know the options to take as a female.
IIRC, you need to go without orgasm for a significant time to become a sissy, a chastity helps ofc if mom isn't buttfucking you every morning (lock the door if so). There's also bimbo variations of female and shemale (both have same avatar unfortunately), go to that direction and have lust raised to max for a while. Note that both of these kinda lock you into the roles, though becoming female (easiest through chastity and high feminity) fixes a sissy or shemale bimbo, while becoming shemale (wear the strap-on for a while) fixes female bimbo, as long as you aren't pregnant at least.

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Well the game looks terrifying at the company headquarters I was very scared :eek::cry:
You need more pictures, repeat scenes kills fun in a game
Also need more clothes, raise its price
I do not know when you will start fighting the company, or continue without fighting it?.
I wanted to be a company in the manufacture of girls in an illegal way instead of kidnapping

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes